Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Elsie

Post by Elsie »

Hello – thanks for allowing me to join the forum. I’m Elsie from Alberta, Canada. I started stitching when I was in my early forties and have been stitching for the last 25 years. I love working on larger projects some of which take up to a year or more to finish. My love for cross stitching led me to picture framing and I worked as a picture framer for several years. I am retired now but I still do all my own framing. I am currently working on the third panel of four from Stoney Creek called Along the Garden Path.
Serinde

Re: Newbie

Post by Serinde »

Hi Elsie, and welcome to the forum from the West of Scotland! Glad you found us! :wave: Do have a good look around. If you have any questions, just ask. :D
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hello from Colorado and welcome to the forum. I’m glad you found us - we’re a pretty friendly, knowledgeable group. I look forward to seeing your work - we LOVE pictures here.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Welcome to the forum Elsie :wave: - looking forward to seeing what you're working on!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello Elsie and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! So glad that you found us and hope that you will post pictures of your stitching. As Debby said "We love pictures". Looking forward to getting to know you.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker