Mabel's designs 2022

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Mabel Figworthy

Re: Mabel's designs 2022

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

The rock is worked in "informal chipping" (i.e. with longer chips that are allowed to bend and crack and all sorts of things that you wouldn't do in traditional chipping) using wire check (angular) for what I think of as the mossy patches and rough purl (round) for the rest. I'm hoping to FoF about him later as I've been neglecting my blog rather :-(

Serinde, slowly getting there but unfortunately still far from back to normal. It's frustrating but there's very little I can do about it so I'm trying to be patient.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Well, James looks fabulous.

Your favourite room is available to you in St Cross Stitchers -- the loch side one not far from the revolving door to the Stash & Grab with all it's hot chocolate and other goodies. Try to be contended with boredom, ok?
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: James looks magnificent as a golden snail should! I was so happy when I saw that you had posted to this thread because I hoped it meant that you are on the way to recovering. I know you still have a long road to go to get back to normal, but being on the road is a major achievement.

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker