Hello, new here!

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Nachstenliebe

Re: Hello, new here!

Post by Nachstenliebe »

Welcome from Connecticut!! I love the CrossStitcher ... I get envious of all the goodies they show off too :neutral:
Faith
pamelam

Post by pamelam »

Hi Shannon and welcome to the forum! :)
Pam
cptsgirl2108

Post by cptsgirl2108 »

Squirrel wrote:I like your new project - it should be very well received by your friends.

As for wanting to live in Aussie, well I never did but as all my 5 'kids' plus their partners live here I decided it was time to move from Christchurch NZ.
You wouldn't like it much at the moment - a few days in the low 30's and very humid down here in Melbourne then tropical downpours followed by cold southerly winds and rain from the southern ocean. In other words all seasons in 1 week and the cycle keeps repeating.

Still it is a huge diverse country and my family are here and thats the main thing.

Sally
sounds like GA weather right now. cant make up its mind what season it wants to be. summer, winter, fall or spring. so its just cycling through them all. right now its settled on winter but the past weekend it was summer. LOL

oh well at least we arent dealing with feet of snow to shovel!
cptsgirl2108

Post by cptsgirl2108 »

Nachstenliebe wrote:Welcome from Connecticut!! I love the CrossStitcher ... I get envious of all the goodies they show off too :neutral:
Faith
i just picked up December's issue. :drool: oh my gosh! i feel like a kid on Christmas morning! and i really wish i lived in the UK. :neutral:

must tell hubby to put in for the UK next time hes up for orders. (hes in the military. it actually could happen! yay!)
K1nS

Post by K1nS »

Hello and welcome to the forum :D
Nachstenliebe

Post by Nachstenliebe »

cptsgirl2108 wrote:
Nachstenliebe wrote:Welcome from Connecticut!! I love the CrossStitcher ... I get envious of all the goodies they show off too :neutral:
Faith
i just picked up December's issue. :drool: oh my gosh! i feel like a kid on Christmas morning! and i really wish i lived in the UK. :neutral:

must tell hubby to put in for the UK next time hes up for orders. (hes in the military. it actually could happen! yay!)
What branch? My father was stationed in Scotland for a few years, which is how he met my mother... I would loooooove to be stationed over there some day My husband is submariner and we have very little chance of anything international other than Guam or Italy...I wouldn't mind Italy.... :thinks:
Faith