Anyone want to trade?

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Parksfarm

Anyone want to trade?

Post by Parksfarm »

I have the Royal Wedding freebie that came with my Cross Stitch Collection mag and I'd like to trade for the Emily Peacock KISS cushion chart freebie that came with one of the UK magazines, not sure which one... Please let me know if anyone is interested, thank you!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
minij

Re: Anyone want to trade?

Post by minij »

I think I may have that chart :thinks: I will go through my charts tomorrow and let you. know. If I have I will pm you.
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

Dana it was the HUG chart which came free :)
XandraS...
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

Oh, I thought they both came free just in different months? I think they were adapted specifically to cross stitch for the magazine from her original wool patterns??
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

minij wrote:I think I may have that chart :thinks: I will go through my charts tomorrow and let you. know. If I have I will pm you.

Thank you minij!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS

Chatelaine
socialsue

Post by socialsue »

I looked through my magazines but I would need to know the name of the magazines and issue number if possible. I have TheCrossStitcher, WOCS, Cross Stitch Collection, Cross Stitch Crazy, etc. but can't remembered where I saw it. I do remember HUG though.... Sigh! Maybe I need to re-organized my magazines. LOL

socialsue :D
Pinguxxx

Post by Pinguxxx »

Parksfarm wrote:Oh, I thought they both came free just in different months? I think they were adapted specifically to cross stitch for the magazine from her original wool patterns??
:shock: where they??? :shock:

I have the KISS directly from Emily Peacock and the HUG chart kindly from Angel. I didn't realise they'd been adapted. I was planning on stitching on and with same materials to get a matching pair. Why would they do that????
*makes mental note to check them out after work* :thinks:
WIP
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Santa's Secret (Dimensions) tiny bit left but run out of thread :(
KISS cushion (Emily Peacock) - for my new extension (its now built so I need to get a shifty on)

Finished 2012
ABCs of Parenting L*K
Princess Sampler
kell

Post by kell »

I've never seen the KISS chart in any magazine, just the HUG one. If the KISS chart was in a mag, can anyone please tell me which one and which issue, as I'd love to get hold of it too.
minij

Post by minij »

Oh no I am really sorry to get your hopes up :oops: it's the HUG one I have, I was sure i had the KISS but can't find it :cry: you are welcome to the HUG one if you would like it
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

I'm 100% sure KISS hasn't been in one of the UK mags. You used to be able to buy the xstitch version at Miso Funky, but they seem to have stopped now. It might be worth contacting Emily Peacock and asking if anyone still sells the cross stitch versions
XandraS...
kell

Post by kell »

You can sometimes find it on Ebay too...
*barb*

Post by *barb* »

search the forum because I remember the HUG one that came with cross stitcher had errors in it and someone posted it on this forum with coloured graphs ect.

If you want a matching pair, why not collect the emily peacock circus alphabet and make your own? They are up to letter I though so it could be a long wait. :neutral:
Current WIP's

* forever friends - "garden swing"
* Dimensions Gold "Four Seasons kittens"
* Dimensions Matted Accents "Kitten and Butterfly"
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

Ok, thanks everyone... I guess I can stop searching for a magazine with the chart in it, lol. I would still like to purchase the chart if anyone has it to sell. Thank you!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS

Chatelaine
cgirlish

Post by cgirlish »

I'd want to change it to Kisses anyway ... thats what me and the hubby say when we hang up the phone when we talk on the phone :)

Hugs is cute too I like the photo of the ones I've seen people do on here .... maybe someday I will find the time to stitch them

Connie
Connie
http://cgirlish.blogspot.com" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP
Monoply board
HEAD Angel of mine
HEAD SK Treasures

Future Projects

Maryln Monroe pic
World Map