OMG! Such Talent

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

lacemaker2004

OMG! Such Talent

Post by lacemaker2004 »

First let me say that having seen clips of the contestents on Britains Got Talent, America is probably missing a huge talent pool by only focusing on "Idol". One of my husband's co-workers emailed over the audition footage for Paul Potts. OMG! I thought it was a joke and it was an tape playing. He's so fantastic. That got us searching other footage and I came across his litte competitor Connie Talbot's audition tape. Goose bumps from both of them!

The sad thing is how much undiscovered talent we miss over here because the majority only wants to see pretty little clones bouncing around. Even the ones with great talent that do win, like Jennifer Hudson, but don't fit the blonde/blue eyed clone mold pretty soon have to beat a very difficult path. So sad, though it's so nice to see people like Potts finally get help recognizing their dreams.

Okay, off my soap box for the moment. :D
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

That Paul Potts is amazing, he was on Oprah last week, just amazing.
The US had AMerica's got Tallent also and this season the winner was a ventriloquist, absolutley incredible. I don't care too much for that type of thing, but he was just awsome, a welll deserved win.
Linda