Busy Time

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Busy Time

Post by Rose »

With Christmas and the New Year I don't know how much time I am going to have over the next week or so. Christmas is going to be great with both kids home. Then right a way packing my daughter to get her set in her dorm rooms to start school the 4th of January. Lots of stuff to pack that will be left at home and lots to pack that is going with her. Son's 21st Birthday with all the trimmings and he wants help purchasing a new car/truck. He wants a Toyota truck but he is pretty pick about the kind and the options. So this little chatty Kathy is going to be busy busy.

I just wanted to take a minute and tell all who have joined the forum it has been a pleasure talking to you all. You are a great group of stitchers and have made this year a wonderful and fun time. I hope to see you all return in the New Year and continue on with our fun and games, advice and new ideas. I find this an enjoyable place to visit and hope it continues for a very long time.

Your Stitchy friend and forum Motormouth
Rose
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Enjoy your time with your family, it may be busy but it is rewarding. Looking forward to more posts from all of us in the new year. Take care and have fun. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Linda
Stitchindude

Post by Stitchindude »

When anyone asks about friends or family, I always mention the ladies on the "Stitchin Forum"!
For truly you are all my friends and family! I always have something nice to say about Rose, Mags, Jilly, Serinde, Coffee Freak, Mauveme, Rachael, Kitsune, Ernie2jess, Wendywombat, Alexaine, ConnieO, and all the rest of you lovely ladies! (And If I didn't mention you name I'm doing this from memory.) You are there when I get up in the morning and you make my day everyday! You all make an old man feel wanted and part of something really grand! So to all of you thanks so much for being just who you all are! Have a Merry Christmas and a most wonderful and prosperous New Year!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A Day Without Crossstitching, Is Like A Day Without Sunshine!
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

I too would like to add my warm wishes and thanks to everyone who has greeted me to the forum so wonderfully. I searched around alot before finding such a nice place to stop and stitch awhile. You've all been so lovely and supportive.

Have a Happy and see you all in a day or so.
Alyson
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I would like to say a very heartfelt thank you to all the lovely people on this forum, you are wise, fun, sensible ,silly, as batty as I am at times :D . your knowledge of stitchy things is truly astounding. but the most wonderful thing is the overwhelming feeling of friendship.
Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly into your big family.
Jilly
xx