CARE BEARS CROSS STITCH PATTERNS

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

anais

CARE BEARS CROSS STITCH PATTERNS

Post by anais »

Hello I am from Spain and I am looking for care bears cross stitch patterns. In my country it is imposible to be found. I hope you can help me and send me some cross stitch patterns about this topic. Thank you and regards.
Rose

Post by Rose »

I found this site doing a google search.

http://www.needlecraftonline.com/cross_ ... &Submit=Go

You also should be able to find some on e-bay it is a great place for cross stitching patterns.

There were other results on the google search I did

"Care Bear Cross Stitch Patterns"
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
anais

Thank you

Post by anais »

Thank you very much Rose.

I have found some of them on ebay but I would like to find some free if it is possible. I also have a Macbook and I am looking for a program to convert photos or images into cross stitch images. Do you know a program for Macbook? Thank you again and Merry Christmas.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Because this is a copyright product then it is highly unlikely that you will find a free pattern and if you do it will probaly be from a questionable source.

I am not sure about what programs are compatable with MAC but again if you google cross stitch programs you should find a lot of options. I use PC Pro and really enjoy it. Years ago my dad had a program for hic MAC but I have no idea what company made it.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
anais

Post by anais »

Thank you very much for your information. I have a program called PC STITCH 7 and I have found another one for my other PC. These programs can be used with Windows. I am going to continue looking for a program that will be compatible with Mac. In case you remember the program your father used, please write to me. Thank you for your help.
This is the first time I use this forum and it has been useful for me. Congratulations for this website.
tripletvn

Chart converting programs

Post by tripletvn »

These are some programs that my friends have used well on Windows, not sure with Macbook though: PC Stitch Pro 7 (you got it), Pattern Maker, PM Stitch Creator, Cross Stitch Professional Platinum, Photo Sketch. There are even more if you try to google them.

Hope this link helps, too:

http://laydenwithstitches.com/custom.html
nosnin

Post by nosnin »

Do be careful with the company that makes kits for Care Bears. I just did one and I'm very unhappy with the color. I've been x stitching for well over ten years and I think that I'm fairly good at it. I've done other kits and a lot of projects from magazines and the internet. This kit sucked. The colors were off. The instruction said how many of each color and I counted and there was one color that wasn't even listed. The green for the body was not all the same shade, I counted three times to make sure that I wasn't making a mistake, it said 25 strands of medium green and with the two odd shades there was 25 strands. I only used the colors it came with because I hate to be wasteful. MCG Textiles makes the kit I used.
I picture of it in my gallery.
Angel

Post by Angel »

sewandso.co.uk has carebears. They ship all over I believe.