Cross Stitch Crazy 100th article

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

tripletvn

Cross Stitch Crazy 100th article

Post by tripletvn »

Hi ladies, I am looking for CSC - UK magazine, vol.100 (2007 but not sure the month). The reason is that, there is a place in the magazine where a cross-stitching club/society is introduced each time, and in that 100th issue was our Vietnamese cross-stitching club (you can check out our members' work here: http://hoitheuthua.net/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=56). We couldn't buy one and none of us has seen the article. I do believe that making a copy or scan of that part is not against any copyright, in case you don't want to exchange it, so if anyone could help, that'd be more than great. Thanks so much!
Last edited by tripletvn on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

Welcome to the forum, tripletvn. I'm afraid I can't help you with your search, but, if nobody else has a copy of the mag, I think it would be a good idea to send an email to CSC and ask about it.

http://www.cross-stitching.com/current. ... oss+Stitch

If they can give you the exact details of the mag you want, you may be able to get a back copy - or they may give you a complementary one if they're feeling generous. Good luck. Let us know how you get on. :D
hada56

Post by hada56 »

Hi! I have that issue, #100. Cross Stitch Crazy, and I've gone though it from start to finish and can't find anything about the clubs you mentioned. Are you sure it's that issue? There was an article about cross stitching around the world, and there is a vietnemese lady featured. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.
tripletvn

Post by tripletvn »

Hiii, thank you so so much! I actually have no idea how exactly it would be, as another member was the one who contacted the publisher. But there was a sweeptake in that part for a prize of GBP100. I just have the email interchanged between my friend and the magazine staff like this, so supposedly it should be on the 100th issue which I am not very sure of. I will ask her in more details, thanks so much!

I think, in the mean time, hada56, if you don't mind scan or take a digital picture of that "cross stitching around the world" part, I would really appreciate it. Here is my email: tripletvn@yahoo.com and I am currently located in USA.

Also, Genevieve, thanks for your wise advice. I did contact the publisher yesterday for a back copy, just in case. Thanks all you guys!

------

Hi Hanh,

Many thanks for your speedy reply! Have a good day!

Poppy

--------

On 23/4/07 10:30, "Hanh, Trinh" <hanh@saigonvan.com> wrote:
Hi Poppy,

Thank you so much for your email.

Yes, I do remember your email as it's saved in my special mail box.

Enclosed here is my photo. Please open file attached.

Looking forwards to seeing the Cross Stitch Crazy 100th.

Cheers,

HANH, Trinh Thuy
UTS Saigon Van Int'l Relocations
FIDI/FAIM Certified.
30 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hanoi, Vietna
84 4 9430610 84 4 9430607
84 912 44 22 00 hanh@saigonvan.com <mailto:hanh@saigonvan.com>
http://www.saigonvan.com <http://www.saigonvan.com/>

The world moves with us .®

-------Original Message-------

From: poppy benner <mailto:poppybenner@originpublishing.co.uk>
Date: 4/23/2007 4:19:03 PM
To: hanh@saigonvan.com
Subject: Cross Stitch Crazy photo

Dear Hanh,

Hi, how are you? I don't know if you remember me emailing you a while ago to
ask if you would like to be featured in Cross stitch Crazy's 100th issue. Well, the time has come for us to produce the pages, but I seem to have lost
the photo you sent me! Is there any way you could send the photo again by
email? I hope you can help.

Many thanks

Poppy
Cross Stitch Crazy

--
Origin Publishing Limited. Registered in England No. 3406699
Registered Office: Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol, BS1 3BN[/COLOR]
hada56

Post by hada56 »

:D Ok! I'll get in touch with you as soon as I get the magazine out...again. he he
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

The stash-storing tendencies on this forum save the day again. :lol: