Signing your work?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

karen4bells

Re: Signing your work?

Post by karen4bells »

Great to see you back Angel and lovely to see your photo as well. Congrats on finding a very perfect job!! :dance: :dance:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Angel

Re: Signing your work?

Post by Angel »

I get a staff discount and our purchases are placed in the "staff tab book" and then payed off when we get around to it. Obviously if you leave you have to pay up the full total, but it allows me to spread the cost out on my impulse purchases...which is exactly what that pink and cream thread I used in the first picture was. Impulse purchase.

As for stitching...If it's slow then we're allowed to "demonstrate" to the customers...real or imagined ^_^ Which is pretty cool. On Fridayys we lock ourselves in for an hour stitching and snacking and then we open the doors for craft night. The picture wasn't actually meant as a pun, although it really does work, I meant more to show top and ground floors. But it does work. Angel, in heaven, drinking ambrosia (otherwise known as bogof on costa iced drinks, so I came back in with two much to everyones amusement). I actually took the photo because we were assigning pictures to contacts and it was mentioned that the photos someone was looking through were thirty attempts to take a self portrait because they never come out, at which point I said mine always do, whipped my phone up and took this. I was teasingly glared at :P But I love it. It's me in my happy place. My stitching is on the table behind my back.