help buying patterns

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

babyjazz

help buying patterns

Post by babyjazz »

I am looking to buy a pattern from mystitch. You have to download the patterns. I have bought anything from them. I am working from my sons tablet. Do i have to print at that time or is it stored in the web site.
rcperryls

Re: help buying patterns

Post by rcperryls »

I'm not familiar with that website. I don't download much to my iPad and I don't know how other tablets work. Typically, I download to my computer and then email the pattern to myself and then save it to an app on the iPad. Probably could download it directly to the tablet, but I like the backup I have on my computer so I do the extra few steps. Most websites don't store the patterns for you, but if your tablet has an online storage ability (like the Apple iCloud) that could be a possibility. Perhaps you could ask someone on that website what most of their customers do?

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
MaggieM1750

Re: help buying patterns

Post by MaggieM1750 »

Like Carole.. I'm not familiar with that particular site either
When I have bought patterns online.. a link to the chart has been sent to my email, along with a code to unlock it.
Or I've had some that a PDF of the chart, without an unlock code, is sent shortly after payment has been verified, or the next day if I buy in middle of the night . With both delivery methods.. I can save chart to computer, flash drive, the cloud.. or wherever. Or I could choose to print immediately. But I've never HAD to print immediately.

What chart are you buying???