please can any1 help my mum

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

leigh_aj

please can any1 help my mum

Post by leigh_aj »

hello

my mum does not have a computer, i was telling her how kind all the people on this forum are and how much they go out of there way to help.
she has asked me to put a post on for her asking if any one has any native american charts or anything of that sort, as she is due to finish the cross stitch she is doing at the moment. i am willing to pay or trade.
my email is
leigh_aj_grant@yahoo.com
and my msn name is
no1villafan@yahoo.co.uk

many thanks
leigh
Last edited by leigh_aj on Tue May 02, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denise

Post by Denise »

i will look thru some of my old magazines to see if any charts in there

Denise
xxx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
Rose

Post by Rose »

Hi Leigh,

I have the Dimensions Gold Collection "Gift of the Eagle Feather" I did it as a square for my mom's quilt. There is a picture in my gallery of how I did it. I modified the pattern a bit but you can find a picture of the original pattern on any number of sites. I did not use the cloth that came with the pattern so that is still with it. If your mom would like it I can let her have it for the price of shipping and if you have any snowmen patterns I love them and would be interested. Let me know.
sally

Post by sally »

i will look to see if any :D
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do
Rose

Post by Rose »

Have you had a look at the web site www.tiag.com if you go down to the design section you will see a pattern titled "Spiritdancer" and there is also another one titles "Earthdancer" they are gorgeous and well worth a look.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

I will look as well as i need to find some patterns for other people as well so as soon as i get so free time i will send you some as i know i have some. i know i have the North American Angel by Barbara Baatz that is absolutely gorgeous so i will look that out for you

Debbie

Email me at fudowpugs@hotmail.com
leigh_aj

Post by leigh_aj »

thank you