re chart

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

sally

re chart

Post by sally »

:?: does any one have the charts for the tv programe law and order thank you
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do
photostitcher

hi

Post by photostitcher »

Hi welcome, I am new to this site too and so far everyone has been helpful and nice.

Sorry but I have no Law and Order charts, but the sound of the cross stitch tigers sound good.

Why not take some pictures and put them on the gallery for all to see. :D

What do you think of snow leopards? I started a snow leopard cross stitch 6 years ago, but never finished it because it really isn't my thing.

If you want it then please let me know (this is open to everyone) :D
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

I recently saw a pic of the guy with glasses from law and order that someone had stitched, i beleive its in the latest world of cross stitch. I can check that and confirm it for you.
Maybe the magazine people can tell you where to get the charts from.
sally

Post by sally »

:D thanks for your replies i saw it in the mag. i also found it on a freebie site but can not find the site now
:oops:
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do
sally

re law and order charts

Post by sally »

:D hi have now got my law and order charts and have already started one. all so have grissom and caine from csi and csi miami :D