Charles Craft Baby Alphabet Afghan GONE

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Mabel Figworthy

Charles Craft Baby Alphabet Afghan GONE

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Some time ago I got two of these as they were sold together, but the chances of my completing TWO alphabet afghans is too remote to contemplate, so I will keep one (for which I've got a lovely floral alphabet waiting) and am hoping to sell this one.

It's a Charles Craft Baby Alphabet Afghan, with 26 blocks around the border for the letters to go in. The whole things measures 45" x 41", and each of the alphabet blocks is 3.75" square. The fabric is a 100% acrylic 18ct, which can be stitched over one or over two. It's still in the original unopened plastic, as I unwrapped only one of the two to see what it was like.

I've been looking around on the internet and these go for between £14.20 and £17.57 in UK shops, or between $20.59 and $23.90 on US ones, so I was thinking of £10 plus postage (possible Large Letter, otherwise a lightish Small Packet) for this -- but if you've got something interesting to swap, do let me know and we might be able to arrange something!

Last edited by Mabel Figworthy on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
RosemaryH

Re: Charles Craft Baby Alphabet Afghan

Post by RosemaryH »

Long time since I looked at a cot but I think that this would probably be the right size or am I wrong?

I would be interested in buying it off you. Postage to Spain is a little higher than within UK but not much.

Will PM you.

Rosemary
I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!’
Mabel Figworthy

Re: Charles Craft Baby Alphabet Afghan GONE

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

The afghan has found a good home!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits