DMC Color Number Labels (1400/pkg)

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Thursday Next

DMC Color Number Labels (1400/pkg)

Post by Thursday Next »

I ordered this thinking that I wanted it, but now that I can see it in front of me I don't really want them. I knew that they were meant for wrapping around storage rings (which I don't use), but I thought perhaps I could cut off just the number and use it on my bobbins - the text is a bit too big for that.

I know now I'm rambling and giving you waaayyy too much detail, but since the normal DMC label packages only have the embroidery floss colors, and this has all of the different flosses included, I wanted the pre-printed numbers for the other types of threads. Suffice to say, it was just a big waste of time/money. I got them on sale from Joann for about $3, which is equivalent to about 8 skeins of DMC thread over here (I'm beginning to collect for my 90 color HAED storykeep) and would be glad to trade for that, or pretty much anything else being offered!
:wip:
Mill Hill Buttons & Beads Fall Blooms

Grateful for my life - especially when I’m stitching!
Thursday Next

Re: DMC Color Number Labels (1400/pkg)

Post by Thursday Next »

If no one is interested in these, I'll add them to the eBay pile. Please PM me by Monday if you're interested!!
:wip:
Mill Hill Buttons & Beads Fall Blooms

Grateful for my life - especially when I’m stitching!