After 6 months I finally finished page 3, it took me so long because I lost a bit of interest and now I think I found my love for cross stitching again!
Now moving forward towards the end of this project!
I think the whole thing of sharing with the internet “ugly gifts†is disrespectful, no matter the gift. But the cross stitched one really hurt me when I saw it.
Sending a single dirty sock to someone as a Christmas present? That has to be a joke right?
I don’t know if there’s a topic about presents, I tried to look for one because I don’t think what I’m about to say deserves a whole new thread.. but in case there’s isnt we can’t use this one to discuss presents and if they are appreciated?
I was looking at a funny Italian Facebook page and around ...
Thank you! Today I work all day and then tomorrow off so I can spend some time doing the leaves around the flowers! I think they will be beautiful with the leaves completing them!
The flowers are finished!
I think they were the hardest part of the project because of having to change colours every couple of stitches and also a lot of counting and having to be careful not to make mistakes etc... but now they are done!
Welcome to Scotland!! And tomorrow is St Andrews Day, of course. :whoop: I hope (despite current foul weather) you've settled in well and are very happy here.
And the update is glorious! Hope you'll have time now to carry on with it a bit. :wip:
Hello everyone, It’s been almost a year since my last update! I moved to Scotland and started a new job so I was busy!! My mother came to visit me in my new house and she could see the work in progress (and to think I wanted to finish it in two months when I started... it’s been two years!!) But now ...