Search found 18 matches
- Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Sarah's Tsu'tey from Avatar - FINISHED!!
- Replies: 201
- Views: 11439
Re: Sarah's Tsu'tey from Avatar
Oh Wow! that looks amazing!
- Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Summer Friends
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1368
Re: Summer Friends
No its a little brown one. In Cross Stitcher I think they do patterns with him next to the cross word 
You can tell I dont read it often haha
You can tell I dont read it often haha
- Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Summer Friends
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1368
Re: Summer Friends
I'm going to frame it so it can go on the nursery wall. They are doing it in yellows and whites so hopefully it will go nicely.
I know the next project I want to do (boss is having a baby in March- seems like the stalk has been very busy of late ;) ) I saw it in one of my moms mags. Its that Teddy ...
I know the next project I want to do (boss is having a baby in March- seems like the stalk has been very busy of late ;) ) I saw it in one of my moms mags. Its that Teddy ...
- Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Summer Friends
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1368
Re: Summer Friends
Thats exactly why I did the fence first
Plus it gives me a good guideline as to where the other subjects go.
The little bird has been made and I've started the kitty now. Hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later.
Thank you very much for your kind words and advice xxxxxx
The little bird has been made and I've started the kitty now. Hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later.
Thank you very much for your kind words and advice xxxxxx
- Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Summer Friends
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1368
Summer Friends
My boyfriend/partner (always sounds odd calling him my bf as we've lived together for 4 years lol) sister is having her first birthday in May. I've really wanted to get stuck into a project for a while and this is giving me a good excuse.
I found a cute Nelson and Tibbs patter in one of my Moms old ...
I found a cute Nelson and Tibbs patter in one of my Moms old ...
- Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:10 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Let Heaven & Nature Sing - FINISHED 01/27/11
- Replies: 68
- Views: 4503
Re: Let Heaven & Nature Sing - FINISHED 01/27/11
congrats! Looks mint 
Re: Threads
Ah! right got you 
Thanks for that x
Thanks for that x
Re: Threads
Are Madeira threads on a spool?
I've ordered Anchor for this project. Dont believe I've ever used it before so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I've ordered Anchor for this project. Dont believe I've ever used it before so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Re: Threads
they are a fair bit cheaper than what I paid Cecilia, I'll book mark them for later. Though their postage is £2 flat out so I'll make sure to order a lot lol
I paid 64p each for my threads. I dont know what the correct term for them is. They are the ones that are looped together and held with ...
I paid 64p each for my threads. I dont know what the correct term for them is. They are the ones that are looped together and held with ...
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 pm
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1427
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello!
I thought you wrote severed heads when you said several HAEDS
Sorry for thinking you where a bit odd for a few seconds lol
I thought you wrote severed heads when you said several HAEDS
Sorry for thinking you where a bit odd for a few seconds lol
Re: Threads
thats a really good idea!
I'd love to be able to do a couple of little patterns as cards etc but dont have any thread
I'd love to be able to do a couple of little patterns as cards etc but dont have any thread
Re: hello!
*waves*
Bump will be my first time as an Auntie. My sisters are all alot younger than me, they are 14, 11 and 9 so I was very excited when my boyfriends sis told me :) I love kids but only when I can give them back if you know what I mean.
I'll defo start a threat on the SAL section for the bump ...
Bump will be my first time as an Auntie. My sisters are all alot younger than me, they are 14, 11 and 9 so I was very excited when my boyfriends sis told me :) I love kids but only when I can give them back if you know what I mean.
I'll defo start a threat on the SAL section for the bump ...
Re: hello!
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Review sites you've ordered from
- Replies: 266
- Views: 859296
Re: Review sites you've ordered from
I ordered wild westies III from sew and sew and it was lost in the post. Cant fault them though because they sent me out another one straight away.
That and the post around here is rubbish :)
Edit: I ordered from the at 2pmish yesterday and the order was dispatched at 5pm. I'll let you know when I ...
That and the post around here is rubbish :)
Edit: I ordered from the at 2pmish yesterday and the order was dispatched at 5pm. I'll let you know when I ...
Re: hello!
I'm in big trouble with two of them.
It would seem that my partner has decided (in his infanit wisdom) to chuck the one that was on my bedside table in the cross stitch bag of doom. All the threads have got mixed up.
I was doing Wishing Star from dmc fantasy collection and Wild Westies III both ...
It would seem that my partner has decided (in his infanit wisdom) to chuck the one that was on my bedside table in the cross stitch bag of doom. All the threads have got mixed up.
I was doing Wishing Star from dmc fantasy collection and Wild Westies III both ...
Re: Threads
ah thanks for that!
Theres a little market/hut thing a bit our of town but their stuff is so old its covered in dust and dirt. I've been a few times hoping maybe I caught them on a bad day but it was like that every time.
Buying online isnt a problem, its always nice to get something other than ...
Theres a little market/hut thing a bit our of town but their stuff is so old its covered in dust and dirt. I've been a few times hoping maybe I caught them on a bad day but it was like that every time.
Buying online isnt a problem, its always nice to get something other than ...
Threads
DMC, Anchor... the other one that sounds like some sort of cake? Which one is the best to use?
Also, anyone know a good site where I can order them from? I live in Manchester city centre and its not cross stitch friendly (or friendly in general to be honest :) )and the closest hobby craft is about ...
Also, anyone know a good site where I can order them from? I live in Manchester city centre and its not cross stitch friendly (or friendly in general to be honest :) )and the closest hobby craft is about ...
hello!
Hey I'm Yelena,
I'm not new to cross stitch as my mom is a fanatic but I can never seem to finish anything :)
Things are pretty hectic in my working life atm and I'm hoping that really getting stuck into some projects will help keep my grounded.
My partners sister is having a baby in May so I'm ...
I'm not new to cross stitch as my mom is a fanatic but I can never seem to finish anything :)
Things are pretty hectic in my working life atm and I'm hoping that really getting stuck into some projects will help keep my grounded.
My partners sister is having a baby in May so I'm ...