Search found 138 matches

by merrywether
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:36 pm
Forum: WANTED section
Topic: Just Nan
Replies: 13
Views: 2326

No problem, just let me know if interested.


Rose, thanks for posting the reminder. :) I forgot to put in my posts that I would only send those that were okay to distribute per the designer. You are correct, some of them are not distributable, but some are.
by merrywether
Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:56 pm
Forum: WANTED section
Topic: Just Nan
Replies: 13
Views: 2326

I have stitched LOTS of Just Nan, check out my gallery for a few. She is one of my fav designers. I have some of her older freebies if you are interested, just pm me.
by merrywether
Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Chart Swap 2
Replies: 80
Views: 10513

Sorry for the delay, but the charts are now off to the next stop. :oops: :oops:
by merrywether
Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:10 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

We have a winner! :D :D


Congrats Rachael! :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
by merrywether
Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:53 pm
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: Ekidna's SAL
Replies: 145
Views: 21063

Adorable!!!!
by merrywether
Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:52 pm
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: Viktoriya SAL
Replies: 34
Views: 7468

beautiful!
by merrywether
Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:27 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498



Sorry I am late today.


27. Briar Rose
28. Maleficient


If anyone has bingo, PM me!
by merrywether
Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

That's the other one, Kitsune! I loved her in the Kingdom Hearts games too. :D They are a couple of my all time fav video games.
by merrywether
Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498



Rose, I guess that shows that the game isn't rigged :D :lol: My two fav characters have not come up yet!


25. magic
26. flora


Only 4 more words to go!
by merrywether
Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:58 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

23. thorns
24. sixteenth birthday


Anybody close yet?
by merrywether
Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

21. Princess Aurora
22. Sword
by merrywether
Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:01 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

19. King Stefan
20. Three Good Fairies




2/3 of the way thru and I can't believe Merryweather has not come out of the "hat" yet :lol: :shock:
by merrywether
Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:44 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498



Here are the next two:


17. Samson
18. Prince Phillip



Any one else close?
by merrywether
Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498



Here are the next two:


15. Tchaikovsky
16. dragon


Halfway thru :)
by merrywether
Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498



Here are the next two:


13. King Hubert
14. the raven


How's everybody doing?
by merrywether
Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

I have another family gathering to go to today, so I am posting early :)

Here are the next two:


11. gift of song
12. true love's kiss
by merrywether
Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:20 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans :)

Here are the next two:


9. blue
10. 1959
by merrywether
Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 am
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: Merrywether's SAL
Replies: 12
Views: 3504

Thanks everyone! :oops: :oops:

Ekidna- the top one is a freebie pattern from Just Nan called Lacy Diamond. I would be happy to send to you if you are interested. I will double check the fine print and make sure it is okay for me to send.
by merrywether
Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:44 pm
Forum: Competition Section
Topic: Sleeping Beauty Bingo
Replies: 44
Views: 16498

Sorry, a little late today. :) Here are the next two:


7. the forbidden mountains
8. woodcutter's cottage





:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL, Kitsune
by merrywether
Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 pm
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: Merrywether's SAL
Replies: 12
Views: 3504

Merrywether's SAL

I am going to try to be good and start posting in here. I love seeing everyone's projects. I don't have a picture of my latest project, so here are a couple of my latest finishes.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/merrywether/lacydiamond.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261 ...