
Search found 4122 matches
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:05 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: What's on your hoop for Halloween this year?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 109
Re: What's on your hoop for Halloween this year?
I work on halloween-adjacent projects year round, so I have a bunch in process. This is the most recently worked on piece, a bigfoot Mill Hill kit.


- Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:02 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Word Game
- Replies: 222
- Views: 318295
Re: 2026 Word Game
toast
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:56 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
- Replies: 196
- Views: 277487
Re: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
Just tried the link and my antivirus software is throwing a wobbly - I realise it's a false positive but it may put people off. Is there anything the website builders can do about it?
Here is the error message, and it actually won't let me circumvent it and say "go there anyway".
Secure ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 3:08 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Re: The Steady Thread Christmas House 2025
- Replies: 24
- Views: 136234
Re: The Steady Thread Christmas House 2025
Yeah, he does try to get in there, but he's got decidedly less space with mine and he's a big cat.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:50 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
- Replies: 196
- Views: 277487
Re: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
It's a competitor to etsy because that site has been overrun with AI patterns that don't make what they depict. So we decided to make our own platform where real crafters can sell their real art. We started out planning to just be cross stitch and then decided to open up to any kind of human made ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:57 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's other stitching 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 340770
Re: Mabel's other stitching 2026
so lovely!
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:55 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's Designs 2026
- Replies: 65
- Views: 107989
Re: Mabel's Designs 2026
just catching up, and such lovely finishes!
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:52 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's RSN Certificate - silk shading
- Replies: 30
- Views: 189089
Re: Mabel's RSN Certificate - silk shading
So beautiful!
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:52 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Re: The Steady Thread Christmas House 2025
- Replies: 24
- Views: 136234
Re: The Steady Thread Christmas House 2025
I never got back to it when I got back from Missouri. But I'm planning to pick it up again soon. I've almost got things set up to be able to have my scroll frame stand set up and usable, so hopefully that will make things easier. Joker doesn't like it when I have things in my lap because it means he ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:28 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Word Game
- Replies: 222
- Views: 318295
Re: 2026 Word Game
spinning wheel (thought of sleeping beauty)
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:25 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
- Replies: 196
- Views: 277487
Re: 2026 Quick Daily Posts
hello! I am back again! Sorry I haven't been around the last few months. Things got wildly busy for a bit as I was helping some stitchy friends I met on a stitching discord server create the new craft marketplace fybe. and also went and did a month of pet-sitting in August for my brother and his ...
- Wed May 13, 2026 7:30 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 St Cross Stitchers
- Replies: 49
- Views: 93829
Re: 2026 St Cross Stitchers
Thanks. I'm finally feeling better, but I have plans to go out this weekend to the same place that I probably picked up the last cold. have ordered some new face masks for the excursion, including a fashionable one to wear over the functional one.
- Wed May 13, 2026 7:27 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Word Game
- Replies: 222
- Views: 318295
Re: 2026 Word Game
bill.
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 12:16 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 St Cross Stitchers
- Replies: 49
- Views: 93829
Re: 2026 St Cross Stitchers
uuuugh. been fighting off a cold for 10 days now. it does seem to be in the final dregs, but these final dregs aren't going quickly enough.
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 12:13 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2026 Word Game
- Replies: 222
- Views: 318295
Re: 2026 Word Game
locker
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 12:07 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/30
- Replies: 126
- Views: 545873
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/30
It's been a crazy month and I kept forgetting to come on here and update.
Mean girls
https://i.postimg.cc/4xFDRzWS/IMG-6025.jpg
Mothman Tamagotchi
https://i.postimg.cc/mrz0Ltqf/IMG-6053.jpg
Inifinity Nikki, a video game I play released a frame pattern for fuse beads and I converted it to ...
Mean girls
https://i.postimg.cc/4xFDRzWS/IMG-6025.jpg
Mothman Tamagotchi
https://i.postimg.cc/mrz0Ltqf/IMG-6053.jpg
Inifinity Nikki, a video game I play released a frame pattern for fuse beads and I converted it to ...
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 11:40 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's RSN Certificate - silk shading
- Replies: 30
- Views: 189089
Re: Mabel's RSN Certificate - silk shading
Great color choices!
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 11:39 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's Designs 2026
- Replies: 65
- Views: 107989
Re: Mabel's Designs 2026
This turned out so beautiful!
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 10:17 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's other stitching 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 340770
Re: Mabel's other stitching 2026
So beautiful, Mabel! The goldwork outline really adds the perfect finishing touch.
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 10:16 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's Designs 2026
- Replies: 65
- Views: 107989
Re: Mabel's Designs 2026
Lovely finish and great start. I'm excited to see how the blackwork version turns out.