Search found 21 matches
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2006
Re: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
Re: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2006
Re: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
I have actually managed to get some more of the snowy owl done, I will post a photo soon!
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2006
Re: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
Thanks everyone.
Am heading off on our first family holiday tomorrow (my son is nearly 14 months) and will be taking the owl with me, will post an update when we get back....
Am heading off on our first family holiday tomorrow (my son is nearly 14 months) and will be taking the owl with me, will post an update when we get back....
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Rotation Website
- Replies: 2
- Views: 427
Re: Rotation Website
Just joined, thanks, hadn't heard of this before!
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Vana and the Dragons
- Replies: 60
- Views: 3831
Re: Vana and the Dragons
Same, love the fabric and can't wait to see the finished project! I love dragons!
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: wanted please Cover Kits
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1218
Re: wanted please Cover Kits
I wondered if that's what you meant. I did have some but gave them as gifts when selling some x-stitch on ebay, I will keep it in mind if I come across others and will mail to you.
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2006
Re: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
Thanks everyone you have made my night xxxx

- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Recent Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2006
Recent Finished and unfinished projects
This snowy owl was meant for my Aunty's 60th birthday, but sadly she passed away just prior so it has taken a while for me to feel up to finishing it off, hopefully it will be finished soon and I will frame with a plaque in memory of her.
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/cougalacrafts/Owl ...
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/cougalacrafts/Owl ...
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 am
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: wanted please Cover Kits
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1218
Re: wanted please Cover Kits
I'm just wondering what they are. I've not heard of them. Please let me know what they are and if I have any I can send them to you...
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 1
- Views: 279
Re: Finished and unfinished projects
Sorry try this one! http://cougala.blogspot.com.au/
If OK with admin, I can post a link to this forum on my blog???
If OK with admin, I can post a link to this forum on my blog???
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Finished and unfinished projects
- Replies: 1
- Views: 279
Finished and unfinished projects
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID ... 1477773821
I am having trouble uploading the individual photos from my phone, but I have posted them on my blog instead... I'm hoping this works, sorry everyone!
I am having trouble uploading the individual photos from my phone, but I have posted them on my blog instead... I'm hoping this works, sorry everyone!
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: UFO Club (1st to 7th of each month)
- Replies: 788
- Views: 248940
Re: UFO Club (1st to 7th of each month)
Will be on holidays for July but will definitely have to make a point of getting stuff done in other months, I may still take my UFO with me on holiday to try to get it finished.
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Uploading images....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 332
Uploading images....
Ok, bit stuck, not sure how to upload an image direct from my computer??? Can anyone help me?
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Great to be here
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1034
Re: Great to be here
Thanks everyone, I will see if I can work it out, lol
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Suggestions for a Newbie!!
- Replies: 122
- Views: 659200
Re: Suggestions for a Newbie!!
The one piece of advice I can give is never ever cross stitch if you have to force yourself to do it because that's when you will make mistakes. Wait until you are in a state where you want to do some cross stitch or just want something to do, not because you feel you have to get it finished or ...
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Washing Finished Projects
- Replies: 132
- Views: 680170
Re: Washing Finished Projects
It's great to read all the different ways to wash without damage! I have always soaked overnight in some napisan then dried inside and ironed once dry, but I will keep all these other methods in mind too cos some of them will save a lot of time!
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 am
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: Wanted 'Piglets star'
- Replies: 1
- Views: 531
Re: Wanted 'Piglets star'
Are you able to post a pic of other 3 so I know what to look for?
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: wanted please Cover Kits
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1218
Re: wanted please Cover Kits
Sorry, I feel really silly but what are cover kits?
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: Great to be here
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1034
Re: Great to be here
Thank you, I will post my pics in the gallery, I hope that's the right place???
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 am
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: wanted please :)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 762
Re: wanted please :)
Have you tried making up a chart yourself? You could get some clear plastic (Scrapbooking places would have it for putting over photos to protect them) and rule even lines with a permanent texta, place over the top of a badge and put in your codes for the different colours.... just a thought.