Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated June 25, 2016
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- 3madspaniels
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
I love the colours in this one. It's looking beautiful.
Paula
WIP's
New York by Thea Gouverneur

HAED Fireside Companions

WIP's
New York by Thea Gouverneur

HAED Fireside Companions

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
wow this I'd first time I've seen this one, great progress
Gillian
W I P
The astronomer HAED - started 13.02.16 (paused)
Wedding Flowers - started 25.04.19
W I P
The astronomer HAED - started 13.02.16 (paused)
Wedding Flowers - started 25.04.19
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Great update! The colors of the sky look stunning 
Last edited by Juel on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W.I.P
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Beautiful work!!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Oh this is lovely! It's going to look great.

Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Amazing!!!!

Nic x
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Looking great! I love how the mountains look! 
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Great progress, I do love this design 
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34220
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Oh wow
!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Gorgeous!
My blog: http://ravelldsleave.blogspot.com/
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Thanks for all the nice comments. It might help motovate me to continue on with it. 
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Amazing! Amazing colors! Amazing project! 
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
What an amazing project! Wow wow wow.
Niki xxx
Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
That is a gorgeous design and you're stitching it beautifully 
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
Beautiful colours and great detail.

Finished
Fantasy Flitterflies
Ruby Wedding Sampler
Vervaco: To have and to Hold wedding sampler
"Gift from God" birth sampler
Vervaco Wedding Bouquet
W.I.P
Cinderella, Joan Elliott
Swan Fidelity
Galaxy
Dimension - Baby Express
Forever the Flagship
Fantasy Flitterflies
Ruby Wedding Sampler
Vervaco: To have and to Hold wedding sampler
"Gift from God" birth sampler
Vervaco Wedding Bouquet
W.I.P
Cinderella, Joan Elliott
Swan Fidelity
Galaxy
Dimension - Baby Express
Forever the Flagship
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated Sep 23/15
Now here is one that has not been updated in 4 1/2 years!!!
I haven't done much on this one since I have been working on other projects but now this is my only WIP which feels good. I have begun working on it already and gotten some done this past month. I have been enjoying it again. Almost got to the left side done, only about 10 rows below the lowest stitch will be the bottom.


I haven't done much on this one since I have been working on other projects but now this is my only WIP which feels good. I have begun working on it already and gotten some done this past month. I have been enjoying it again. Almost got to the left side done, only about 10 rows below the lowest stitch will be the bottom.


Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
_________________________________________________________
WIP

WIP
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6165
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11
This does look rather special. I look forward to seeing more of it.
Regards,
Richard
Regards,
Richard
Seriously under the paw.
