Ooh wow that looks great! Fantastic start!
have you ever thought to send him a email with the pictures of your works? Maybe through the fan club?I am sure not many fans put so much effort on his images I bet he would like that
Oriettait wrote:Ooh wow that looks great! Fantastic start!
have you ever thought to send him a email with the pictures of your works? Maybe through the fan club?I am sure not many fans put so much effort on his images I bet he would like that
I reckon he would too
Wonderful start I can't wait to see the updates
WIPs 2013
HAED Rose Adagio
HAED Violet Melody
HAED Birthstone Emerald
HAED Birthstone Pearl
STARTS FOR 2013
MYSTIC STITCH birthstone March
MYSTIC STITCH birthstone April
Lovely start Vanessa...that is such a cool pic...can't wait to see this one progress.
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07% Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
Fantastic start and what a wonderful chart skitzzzzz has made for you. The colors in this one (I was so surprised it isn't another of the beautiful black and white pieces) are wonderful. This will be a lot of fun to stitch!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I love him! great start! can't wait to see this finished..no pressure
If you get a comment of a ,I must be holding my http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up 2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend