Carole's 2013 & 2014 WIPs
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Wow! I don't know how I've missed your updates but your work is always so impressive! Those French knots are something to be proud of....and the band sampler in the needlebook is AMAZING!
Calico
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Fantastic french knots

Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Great french knots! 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Well done on all those french knots. I never seem to get them right.

Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I got the next part of the LHN mystery SAL, Song of the Seasons, last week. It's huge compared to other SALs that I've done and much more than I could stitch in a week. It's quite nicely divided into vertical sections though - three of them, so I'm going to call them 2a, 2b, and 2c and do them as separate bits through the month. I'm hoping it won't seem quite so big that way.
This is part 2a, which is the right side section.

I think it's going to look lovely when it's all finished but it's so odd working on something when you don't know what it's going to look like.
This is part 2a, which is the right side section.

I think it's going to look lovely when it's all finished but it's so odd working on something when you don't know what it's going to look like.
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
That is awesome I love the colors and of course there is a snowman!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
They're side by side Carole. On the left is a section similar to that one but with Spring/Summer, I think. The middle is different but about the same size. I've no idea what's going beneath in part three. It'll be almost as large as part two so another interesting month to come 
Thought you'd like the snowman Rose. He is rather cute with his wee hat
Thought you'd like the snowman Rose. He is rather cute with his wee hat
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I love that little snowman! And your stitching is beautiful.
I've never done a mystery SAL...sounds like a lot of fun!!
I've never done a mystery SAL...sounds like a lot of fun!!
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I like the snowman too! Very cute design!
socialsue
socialsue
-
Nimble stitch
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm
- Location: Crewe, England
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I agreefccs wrote:I love that little snowman! And your stitching is beautiful.
I've never done a mystery SAL...sounds like a lot of fun!!
Karen
Work in Progress
Dress Makers Daughter - Nora Corbett
Best of British Street Party - Sandy Littlejohns & Deborah Lester
Santa's Sleigh (Christmas Eve Couriers) - Nora Corbett
Completed
Santa - Mirabillia
Work in Progress
Dress Makers Daughter - Nora Corbett
Best of British Street Party - Sandy Littlejohns & Deborah Lester
Santa's Sleigh (Christmas Eve Couriers) - Nora Corbett
Completed
Santa - Mirabillia
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
great stitching! can't wait to see the next part 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Just catching up with all your projects Carole - they are amazing! Loving the LHN mystery - I could never do a mystery design, I'm way too much of a control freak! Great to see ToS back again - your French knots are perfect and I love your needlebook
!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I haven't done much sewing lately but I did manage to finish off this a couple of weeks ago. It's just taken me a while to get around to putting it on my blog so I could link it here.

It's not really that wonky at the bottom. Honest. It just looks that way in the photo.
June's is almost finished too. I just need to tweak it a bit.

It's not really that wonky at the bottom. Honest. It just looks that way in the photo.
June's is almost finished too. I just need to tweak it a bit.
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Very nice!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches