I got the pattern from someone at this site. http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =4&t=11965" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank And when I say "kitted up" I mean I went through my stash and got everything ready to go....thread, material, needle, scissors, and of course Sir Lance-a-lort, who sits in my sewing corner, waiting to be fed.
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Great start!! I love new starts. There is something extra special about those first stitches! Looking forward to your updates!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Brekkana wrote:I like the bear jar, do you use it for cut tails?
Yes, I have named him Sir Lance-a-Lort. I figured since I emptied him before starting this I'd add him to the picture to show how much he gets fed. When I start a new thread I put the paper in their too. And broken threaders, needles, etc.
Brekkana wrote:I like the bear jar, do you use it for cut tails?
Yes, I have named him Sir Lance-a-Lort. I figured since I emptied him before starting this I'd add him to the picture to show how much he gets fed. When I start a new thread I put the paper in their too. And broken threaders, needles, etc.
Interesting. May I borrow this idea? So much cuter than a hanging Walmart bag pinned to the wall next to my chair lol!
(Side question, do you break needles often? That kind of threw me for a loop ... just curious, is all )
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Brekkana wrote:
Interesting. May I borrow this idea? So much cuter than a hanging Walmart bag pinned to the wall next to my chair lol!
(Side question, do you break needles often? That kind of threw me for a loop ... just curious, is all )
Go for it. I love having a place to put everything so it isn't floating around my living room.
I don't break needles often, but occasionally. More often I throw them out when they lose their shine. After that, they just don't seem to go through the material so smoothly.
beautiful start!! Just curious, but what size Q-Snap are you using in the photo? I am trying to figure out what size Q-snap I should start with. It's between the 8x8 and the 11x11. Thanks and really love your start.
It's the hardships in life that makes us who we are, the challenges that show our true colors and the choices we make that create the branches of support for our lifetime tree.