Carole's 2015 & 2016 WIPs
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Great finish! Congrats. And what a cute helper you have there.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Congrats on a wonderful finish!! It came out great!! Your new helper is adorable as can be!!!!

Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
karen4bells wrote:Congrats on a wonderful finish!! It came out great!! Your new helper is adorable as can be!!!!![]()
![]()
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Well done

- AlwaysGoofy
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: North of Seattle, Washington, USA
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Congratulations on your finish! It looks so great. I knew a few men and boys that would enjoy this piece.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
I fancied doing a new start, something small, as a reward for finishing an older project. I spotted a squirrel on Wendy Wombat's thread, and realised that I had an owl by the same designer. I've just kitted it up and will be stitching it shortly. It's very small so hopefully I'll have another finish soon 


Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
- lavenderbee
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm
- Location: North Wales
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Great finish Carole. Well done
Your kitten is very cute. Like the new project you are going to do & look forward to seeing it progress.
Well done to you & hugs for the kitten
Your kitten is very cute. Like the new project you are going to do & look forward to seeing it progress.
Well done to you & hugs for the kitten
lavenderbee 
stitching is beewitching
Things only become problems if you let them
stitching is beewitching
Things only become problems if you let them
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6157
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
What a wonderful Maine Coon you have. Gorgeous.
The stitching ain't bad either.
Regards,
Richard.
The stitching ain't bad either.
Regards,
Richard.
Seriously under the paw.
- wendywombat
- Posts: 13546
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
- Location: Scottish Borders
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Carole wrote:I fancied doing a new start, something small, as a reward for finishing an older project. I spotted a squirrel on Wendy Wombat's thread, and realised that I had an owl by the same designer. I've just kitted it up and will be stitching it shortly. It's very small so hopefully I'll have another finish soon
Oh he's lovely!! I must look out for that one.
They’re nice little charts aren't they!
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
I did the French Poodle by JBW and I have the squirrel and the snowman. They are fast and fun. I can't wait to see your owl.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- AlwaysGoofy
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: North of Seattle, Washington, USA
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
What a sweet little owl. I love these designs. I haven't done one yet, but I am guessing they stitch up fairly quickly since they are a single color. I can't wait to see the update picture(s).
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
Hooray for your finish!! That is awesome and what a relief. Great ideas for your new start too.
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May
The owl was a quick one. I stitched it over two evenings

I rather like him. Just need to figure out what to do with him now.
I'm trying to convince myself to carry on with one of my two WIPs now, but another new start is calling to me. Decisions, decisions

I rather like him. Just need to figure out what to do with him now.
I'm trying to convince myself to carry on with one of my two WIPs now, but another new start is calling to me. Decisions, decisions
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June
What a cutie and so quickly and beautifully stitched. Well Done. He would make a lovely card for a special person.

Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June
But whooo? Sorry, couldn't resist.Squirrel wrote:What a cutie and so quickly and beautifully stitched. Well Done. He would make a lovely card for a special person.![]()
![]()
The owl is very cute.
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact: