Notice anything new?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Post Reply
User avatar
Alex
Site Admin
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:33 pm
Location: Worcestershire, UK.
Contact:

Notice anything new?

Post by Alex »

Hello everyone

I hope you all like the new look!

Regards


Alex
User avatar
mags
Posts: 10443
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:47 am
Location: UK

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by mags »

It looks great Alex - thank you.
And I can now log in on my phone :dance: which I haven't been able to do for some time.
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Ah, I missed this message because it was rather far down but yes, I did, I raised a toast to it in the Stash & Grab :-) !
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

And also, Hi Mags!!!!!!!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
mags
Posts: 10443
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:47 am
Location: UK

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by mags »

:wave:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by fccs »

It looks good!
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Notice anything new?

Post by Serinde »

I go away for a few days and *poof* a makeover! Looks good. Now for avatars (I know: never satisfied). Well done, Alex. :P
Post Reply