Page 6 of 42

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:43 pm
by karen4bells
:wub: :wub: great update! the colors are so gorgeous! :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm
by tiffstitch
Wow, you're really moving on this one! It's so pretty. :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm
by Busy_B
:applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 pm
by BookNerd
So lovely! :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 pm
by Squirrel
That is an awesome piece of work and you are doing so well with it too. :applesauce: in finally getting out of the green and into the lovely pinks and other colours.

Sally

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 pm
by dawna w
very pretty

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 am
by Rose
:applesauce: :rose: :love:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 am
by megan_bright
I loveeeee the L&L design! And the gazebo is very pretty and scenic. I have no idea who Mr.Men is though... Is that a British thing? Lol

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 am
by Charmed
Lovely work!! :applesauce: :applesauce: I have the Mr Men alphabet in my stash... I did intend to stitch it but never got round to it and my kids are not really into Mr Men..... x

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:11 pm
by jocellogirl
megan_bright wrote:I loveeeee the L&L design! And the gazebo is very pretty and scenic. I have no idea who Mr.Men is though... Is that a British thing? Lol
Yes, the Mr. Men is a British thing. It's a collection of animanted figures who behave according to their name, e.g. there is Mr Happy who is always happy, Mr Greedy who can't stop eating, Mr Messy whose house and person are a mess, Mr Tickle who has very long arms and keeps tickling people, Little Miss Sunshine who is always cheerful, Little Miss Neat who keeps everything in it's place, Little Miss Naughty who I'm stitching at the moment (her name says it all!!) etc.
Charmed wrote:Lovely work!! :applesauce: :applesauce: I have the Mr Men alphabet in my stash... I did intend to stitch it but never got round to it and my kids are not really into Mr Men..... x
I did the Mr Men alphabet a couple of years ago and it is now hanging on my girls' bedroom wall. I'm hoping to get the months one done before they grow out of Mr. Men. (I'd better get a move on!!!)

Thanks so much for all the encouragement everyone :wub:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am
by megan_bright
Oh cool! They are certainly very colorful, and I bet fun to stitch as well :D

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 am
by johannauk
All of your projects are gorgeous!! I really do love the Mr Men though, takes me back to my childhood!!

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 22nd February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm
by jocellogirl
Finished April last night
Image
The aim is to keep ahead of the months so I'll have it finished by the end of the year. I usually do a bit while the girls are in the bath, so it's little and often, but hopefully it'll keep moving along. For those who don't know, I'm reliably informed that the character is Little Miss Naughty.
Hoping to have an update of Gazebo in the next couple of days.

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:56 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: these are so cute. I love Little Miss Naughty. What great colors these are.

Carole
:dance:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm
by Rose
:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm
by Nachstenliebe
:lol: It's looks lovely!! Ah April does tend to rain a lot doesn't it!
Faith

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm
by LadyS
Lovely stitching! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 pm
by karen4bells
that is so adorable!! :wub:

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 pm
by Pengwenn
It's so cute and a good idea to stay a month ahead!

Re: Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 27th February

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:22 pm
by BookNerd
So cute!! :applesauce: