This is the Flower Sampler Book from Jane Greenoff of the Cross Stitch Guild. It's taken me about two years, on and off and has lots of different techniques in it, some of which were new to me.
In my blog post, I've made a gallery showing all the pages inside. It's here if you want to see them all together
Thanks for all the encouragement I've received here while I was working my way through this
wendywombat wrote:I love that Flower Sampler book!! So clever...and quite intricate. A real labour of love!
Did you buy the kit for that, or did the pattern come from a book?
I've got Jane's latest Sampler book and I'd like to do the box in it one day.
Thanks
It was a kit. I bought it at the craft show but it's also available from the CSG online -> here I've got the Strawberry book on that page to do too, but that won't be for a while
I should finish her off before the weekend and then just need to decide what else to stitch. I like having three on the go, so I can have another new start
wendywombat wrote:I love that Flower Sampler book!! So clever...and quite intricate. A real labour of love!
Did you buy the kit for that, or did the pattern come from a book?
I've got Jane's latest Sampler book and I'd like to do the box in it one day.
Thanks
It was a kit. I bought it at the craft show but it's also available from the CSG online -> here I've got the Strawberry book on that page to do too, but that won't be for a while
I saw the kit for it on the CSG site....but £55 for the kit is Waaay out of my budget I like the strawberry sampler too. I shall just over the pictures.
Thanks for the info.
That bird is cute & nicely worked. The flower book is wonderful, very nicely finished, well done. It is very colourful & all your hard work has paid off