2019 Stash & Grab

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

That is hilarious @rotfl: @rotfl: @rotfl: thank you so much for some much-needed light relief!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
Coffee-n-Cupcakes
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Coffee-n-Cupcakes »

Oh I remember this! Oh I missed you all!!
:coffee: :cake:
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Serinde »

Have I told you I love your avatar, C’n’C?
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Serinde »

Mabel Figworthy wrote:That is hilarious @rotfl: @rotfl: @rotfl: thank you so much for some much-needed light relief!
Gives a whole new meaning to the Scottish Lowlands! :lol:
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Serinde »

And raise a glass to the lovely Laverne, a cat amongst cats. :toast:
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by rcperryls »

:toast: :kitty: :toast: :kitty: :toast:

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

:toast: :kitty: :toast: :kitty: :toast: :kitty: :toast:
To Laverne! (and Shirley too)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Angel
Posts: 10021
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Abergele, Wales
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Angel »

So I just got new embroidery supplies in the post and we're sat watching "puffin Rock" a kids cartoon that actually tells us quite a few puffin facts... I can't help but think the universe is pushing me to come back here...
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Never ignore good omens :-)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
wendywombat
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by wendywombat »

Angel wrote:So I just got new embroidery supplies in the post and we're sat watching "puffin Rock" a kids cartoon that actually tells us quite a few puffin facts... I can't help but think the universe is pushing me to come back here...

Anything to do with PUFFINS must be good!! :whoop: :whoop: :toast:
Angel
Posts: 10021
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Abergele, Wales
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Angel »

Haha I was watching it and I could just see your Avatar Wendy :lol:

It's a really good cartoon actually. It's quite clearly aimed at very young children, so I'm not sure how many adults will enjoy it without them, but it's one of those rare things that manages to keep it really simple and basic but still get across some really interesting facts.I'm very happy when she asks to watch it.
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Party :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: !
We're back :-)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Serinde »

Serinde lines up drinks along the bar... rootles in the fridge for the chocolate-dipped strawberries
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by karen4bells »

So good to be back, at least via my pc, my two kindles are still not at all happy with the site, they give me a huge red warning page when I try to visit using them--guessing the silk browser handles things a bit differently?? Welcome back everyone and thanks Alex!! Breaking out the chocolate cheesecake for everyone :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by rcperryls »

I’m definitely in. A big slice of blueberry pie a la mode with extra whipped cream.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
wendywombat
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by wendywombat »

I can get in with Internet Explorer but not with Chrome and Firefox has limited details...but at least I have access now. What a nasty fright being told that Subscription had expired!! :shock: :shock:

:toast: to Alex :D :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: and to Our Mods :wub: :wub: :toast: especially to Serinde whose B/H I disturbed late last evening!! :doh:
User avatar
Garnet
Posts: 1432
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm
Location: North East Wales, United Kingdom

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Garnet »

Yay we're back up and running.

I'm using Firefox at the moment and no smilies just text, and Chrome just still gives me the red warning page but then Chrome is owned by Google.

Thanks Alex (and the mods) still not getting notifications of sunscribed topics though.
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Serinde »

wendywombat wrote:I can get in with Internet Explorer but not with Chrome and Firefox has limited details...but at least I have access now. What a nasty fright being told that Subscription had expired!! :shock: :shock:

:toast: to Alex :D :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: and to Our Mods :wub: :wub: :toast: especially to Serinde whose B/H I disturbed late last evening!! :doh:
You're very welcome, WW. *hick* And I absolutely agree. :toast: *hick* 100% *hick* (Oh, ok. You can't get tipsy on virtual drink. But, hey. *hick*)
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by fccs »

It’s too early to celebrate with a cocktail the forum being accessible again, so I’ll just have a hot chocolate, please. And pie...yeah, pumpkin pie with lots and lots of whipped cream.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Re: 2019 Stash & Grab
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Post Reply