Page 2 of 42
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm
by vanessanjf
Great progress

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm
by Fljotsdale
Can't wait to see more of them both! Love the gorgeous rich colours of the lady!
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm
by Nachstenliebe

the color really stands out!!! It's looking wonderful
Faith
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:13 pm
by tiffstitch
Beautiful work on both!!

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm
by rcperryls

Both are looking really good. Hope you get your computer problems sorted out. Computers are great things, except when they aren't working right. And that it doesn't cost a lot to fix either. But I learned you can get a lot of stitching done then.
Carole

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 pm
by Juel
Great work on both projects =)

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm
by Raine
All your work is wonderful and I'm especially taken with Celtic Christmas. She's a beauty.
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am
by msufly
Love your work on both but the Mr Men/Little Miss sampler is closer to my heart cus my mom raised me on the books when I was growing up. I googled Mr Men cross stitch and was able to find several sampler patterns - I'm DEFINITELY going to put one on my "to stitch" list...just gotta figure out which one!
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 am
by Rose
Both seem to be growing well!!!!!!

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:22 am
by stitchingmae
So pretty! I love your stitching!!
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 am
by karen4bells

Very pretty stitching on both of these!!! Great updates!

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 am
by megan_bright
Oh I love this! I would like to do one of these one day, but I am afraid if linen haha
Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 am
by Mrs Milkybar Kid
Your WIP pics are all lovely - who doesn't love the Mr Men!!

Re: Celtic Christmas - Updated 11th October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 am
by jocellogirl
We finally got the computer sorted out and I feel a right dumbo! 'Switch off the modem and switch it back on again!' What a narner!!! At least it didn't cost anything to fix, it's not perfect, but at least I can get online again.
Anyway, I've been working in the garden.....

I enlarged the pattern and divided it into 9, so I'm a third of the way through so far. I was relieved to have a splash of colour when the green and especially the red appeared. As a little light relief from the tons of confetti (our vicar would have a fit!!), I've been working on the Mr. Men

These two projects couldn't be more different. I would never have thought of having two or three projects on the go before I started coming on here, but it's proving really satisfying having contrasting projects to work on, the boredom of confetti / blocks of colour is quickly relieved. These two projects are taking a back seat for a week or two while I pay some attention to the lady in red. I could swear she's starting to feel a little neglected!!
Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:55 am
by rcperryls

Great job on the Gazebo. I love the colors of the flowers and the Mr Men are so cute. I have never seen them before you began this thread. glad that you are going back to the Lady in Red though as that is just lovely. I too have started rotating projects since coming here. The plus is that nothing is ever boring so I never have a period where I stop stitching. I just hope I get some things finished eventually!. but it does make stitching more fun for me.
Carole

Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am
by LadyS
Great updates!

Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:15 am
by Rose
They are both really cool projects!!!!!!
I completely understand about needing a break from confetti.

Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 am
by vanessanjf
Both projects are looking amazing

Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 pm
by meerkat
Great progress on both. I really do like the Mr men project, it makes me smile

Re: Celtic Christmas, Gazebo, Mr Men - Updated 21st October
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 pm
by jocellogirl
I've been working steadily on this lovely lady. I adore the way the dress hangs down in folds. It looks so sumptuous!! She's a real pleasure to stitch and I can see me doing her seasonal sisters some time soon.
