Page 2 of 3
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 pm
by nachosmiley
Lovely update Jo

It is going to be a stunning piece and that stonework looks great!! I will be looking out for future updates on this!
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm
by Cecilia
You've done a lot in three weeks. Well done.

Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 pm
by Mrs Milkybar Kid
Great work Jo on such a gorgeous piece!
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm
by Pengwenn
I love your progress

! And since I love R&R too I won't mind seeing you work on that one as well because you need a break.
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm
by skitzzzzz

looks really nice
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:34 pm
by millymolly
Excellent progress!! This is going to be lovely and good to watch growing!
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 am
by Lessa54
Lovely update

Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:42 pm
by Lizzieh
looking great
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 pm
by Parksfarm
Ooh, it looks great Jo! I love this chart...

Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 am
by BizzieLizzie
Wow, you've made great progress!

I'm not surprised you feel like a change of colour, but I'm looking forward to seeing more on this when you come back to it.

Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 am
by tiffstitch
Beautiful!!

Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 am
by Juel
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 am
by imogenX
I love this one, and the Accolade is probably at the top of my HAED Wish List.

Looking forward to this returning to your rotation!
Re: God Speed!! Updated 22nd September.
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:58 pm
by jocellogirl
Wow! More than two years have passed since I last stitched this one. I'm going to try and focus on it so I can at least get the odd finish!
This was how much I had done since I finished Effects of Caffeine up to 17th December

and this is where it is now

There are serious amounts of black to do in the archway, but at least I can watch the TV at the same time
Thanks for looking and I hope to post more regular updates in 2015.
Happy New Year to those of you already in 2015

Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:05 pm
by rcperryls
Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Slow burner, then, this one

? Good to see it again, hope the black won't be too tedious.
Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 pm
by millymolly
Great update, have a great new year and I look forward to more updates

Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53 pm
by AlwaysGoofy
It's great to see that you've pulled out an UFO to work on. I've got a few that I've committed to finishing before I start something new.
I'm looking forward to more updates in the new year.
Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:08 am
by Rose
Great work and yes that is alot of black to do but the finish will make it worth while!!!!!!

Re: God Speed!! Updated 31st December
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 am
by vanessanjf
Looking good! I can't wait to see more of your updates in 2015
