Page 2 of 3

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm
by Nina
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:07 pm
by Lottie
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 pm
by Preciousbundles
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm
by tiffstitch
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 am
by annamarie23
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 pm
by Carole
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 pm
by Parksfarm
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm
by karen4bells
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:55 pm
by Sarah Gixxer
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:03 pm
by Lulu22
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:18 pm
by nachosmiley
Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm
by vanessanjf
Here is page 2 of this one. The aida is so stiff on this one its making my fingers so sore!
Image

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 pm
by bookknurd
Great update! How big will this be when it's finished?

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely update and congrats on finishing page 2. I knew there were already a lot of colors in what you've stitched, but I clicked till I got the close up and was truly amazed. Does it also have a lot of blended threads already? I've done some TW pieces that used a lot of blended threads. Love the effect, but really didn't love the blending part and I think GKs have a lot of blended threads also?

Carole
:wub:

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm
by vanessanjf
verajane wrote:Great update! How big will this be when it's finished?
It will be 121.3cm x 91.4cm
rcperryls wrote::applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely update and congrats on finishing page 2. I knew there were already a lot of colors in what you've stitched, but I clicked till I got the close up and was truly amazed. Does it also have a lot of blended threads already? I've done some TW pieces that used a lot of blended threads. Love the effect, but really didn't love the blending part and I think GKs have a lot of blended threads also?

Carole
:wub:
Yes there are loads of blends already. There are 114 blended colours in this one.

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 pm
by bookknurd
vanessanjf wrote:
verajane wrote:Great update! How big will this be when it's finished?
It will be 121.3cm x 91.4cm
:thinks: *does some quick conversion calculations*

:shock:

That's huge!

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:30 pm
by Oriettait
Wow Vanessa, I never seen this before and it is AMAZING! And HUGE!
It is going to be incredible to see your progress, I am really looking forward to them!
Great update :applesauce:

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 pm
by karen4bells
I'm amazed at how quickly you stitch and so very pretty too. The amount of blended threads must slow you down a lot, but your progress is still amazing, as always!!!

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm
by annamarie23
Many congratulations on finishing page 2. A great update! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Interior of a picture gallery- GK -updated 3rd June

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 am
by Rose
:thumbsup: :applesauce: