Page 2 of 4

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:45 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: That is so adorable. Will definitely bring sweet dreams!

Carole
:dance:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:28 pm
by Rose
Love it!!!!!! Such a cute design!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm
by Squirrel
Its looking really beautiful and I am sure it will be a long held treasure for the little one. Hope you can get back to it soon. :)

Re: Marta's Projects Finished!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 pm
by MartaAre
I've finished it!! I still have to wash&dry but it is done!
I'm so happy! :whoop: I
I've found few mistakes but it doesn't matter. I am proud of it!

Image

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:08 pm
by millymolly
:applesauce: congratulations :applesauce: its looks great, no one with an untrained eye will see any mistakes :)

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:12 pm
by Rose
Super cute!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:32 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: Congrats on a beautiful and adorable finish!

Carole
:dance:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 pm
by karen4bells
Super adorable, what a lucky baby!! :wub:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:35 pm
by fccs
You should be proud. It's fantastic!!!

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:53 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
A beautiful finish! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 pm
by Lulu22
Lots of fantastic projects and congratulations on a wonderful finish the quilt looks amazing :applesauce:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 am
by MartaAre
Thanks everybody! :wub:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:04 am
by MartaAre
Yesterday evening I've started the first bib...

Image

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:51 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Adorable!

Carole
:dance:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 pm
by Oriettait
Great project Marta!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 pm
by Rose
Very sweet!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 pm
by karen4bells
:applesauce: :wub: I love it!! How fun!!

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:23 pm
by tiffstitch
Good luck with the stamped! I always have trouble with those.

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:31 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Do you find it easy to stitch on the padded fabric?

Re: Marta's Projects

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:18 am
by MartaAre
Not at all! I foolishly tought it was easier but I've found a lot of difficulties. :cry:
Luckily the bib is small! :whoop:
And I must confess that I've also started the African Ambience :oops: