Re: Hello
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am
Yep, Gryff was gorgeous. Loved him to bits. Soft & soppy was the best description for him. Honestly, what type of creature would allow this?

Better get off the subject of cats, I have difficulty in shutting up about them.
The image conversion program was one I wrote (available for free through my signature), and I think only one small blended image converted with it has been finished so far. That was this one:

I did finish a portrait of my wife converted with it, before adding blended thread capability to the program. That was in 2015:

All-in-all the conversion quality seems adequate.
Regards,
Richard

Better get off the subject of cats, I have difficulty in shutting up about them.
The image conversion program was one I wrote (available for free through my signature), and I think only one small blended image converted with it has been finished so far. That was this one:
I did finish a portrait of my wife converted with it, before adding blended thread capability to the program. That was in 2015:
All-in-all the conversion quality seems adequate.
Regards,
Richard