Page 2 of 2
Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 13.2.23
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:12 pm
by rcperryls
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:29 pm
Those flowers look gorgeous!
Beatiful update!!
Carole

Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 13.2.23
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:22 am
by Garnet
Hello Lovelies,
Just a small update this time, it's been one of those weeks when I've been busy every day but don't have a lot to show for it, just the daily chores and a little extra.
She has the void space on her arm stitched now with her filmy shawl.
Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 19.2.23
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:41 am
by Mabel Figworthy
that's very effective with the faint outline of her arm!
Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 19.2.23
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:12 pm
by rcperryls
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:41 am
that's very effective with the faint outline of her arm!
I agree completely. Brings this part of the design to life!
Carole

Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 19.2.23
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:41 pm
by fccs
rcperryls wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:12 pm
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:41 am
that's very effective with the faint outline of her arm!
I agree completely. Brings this part of the design to life!
Carole
I also agree. The effect is gorgeous.
Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 19.2.23
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:18 pm
by Garnet
Hello Lovelies,
Thank you for your kind replies.
I've made good progress this week with Primrose

Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 28.2.23
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:38 pm
by rcperryls
You certainly made good progress! and beautiful progress it is!
Carole

Re: Garnet's 2023 Stitch-a-long Update 28.2.23
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:13 pm
by fccs
You've made great progress on a very beautiful, intriguing design. I'm looking forward to more.