Page 2 of 12

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 4:15 pm
by richardandtracy
Colourant

(I've been having problems with my web site since August & had given it up for lost. So, today, I decided to re-do my signature which referred to a lost site. And then this afternoon, I see they've finally acknowledged I did send the last payment in August, even though it's not yet available. I think it's time to call it a day with it, though.)

Regards,

Richard

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 5:16 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
shade card

(is that your pen website? It would be a shame to lose it.)

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2026 8:38 am
by richardandtracy
Thread

(Yep, my pen web site. I've not had the chance to do anything pen-wise since I became the Technical Manager where I work. It's a draining job that leaves little energy left for fun stuff, and just a few other things have been going on too, so I have put the pen side to one side for a while. I will undoubtably get back to it one day, but not soon I fear.)

Regards,

Richard

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:28 pm
by geekishly
Needle

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 8:36 am
by Serinde
Camel

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 10:10 am
by Mabel Figworthy
hump.

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 6:38 pm
by Roland
Wednesday

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 11:55 pm
by geekishly
Mortician

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 12:40 am
by Roland
Casket

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 10:16 am
by richardandtracy
Saint

(Many Mediaeval Saint's caskets were stupendously decorated.)

Regards,

Richard

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 5:21 pm
by Roland
Bernadette

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 8:30 am
by Serinde
Brigit

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 9:58 am
by richardandtracy
Diary

NOT my first effort at spelling which would have led to the somewhat different film 'Bridgit Jones' Dairy'

Regards,

Richard

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:49 pm
by Roland
Secrets

(I actually read the word as dairy. lol)

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:50 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Mysteries

(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy :-) )

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:51 pm
by Roland
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:50 pm Mysteries

(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy :-) )
😂😂😂

Books

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 7:12 pm
by fccs
audio

(I borrow audio books from my library so I can "read" and stitch at the same time.)

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 10:22 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
visual

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 11:07 pm
by geekishly
gag

(I love a good visual gag in comedy.)

Re: 2026 Word Game

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 7:23 am
by fccs
choke