Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
i'm so sorry i hope he recovers and wakes up
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Sending positive thoughts. Take care of yourself too during this trying time. 
Wandatoo
"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
What a dreadful shock for you and your families! I do hope that he makes a full recovery and is back home with you very soon. I will keep you in my thoughts. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
I will definitely keep this one in prayer over the coming days. What a shock it has been for you all and right outside the house too.
Squirrel
Squirrel
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- Happy Stitcher
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 am
- Location: New Zealand
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
I do hope your OH will make a quick recovery. It's a dreadful thing to happen. My thoughts are with you and your families. 
Sue
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
I've only just seen this. I will be thinking about you and your family and hoping for a very quick recovery. 
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
My thoughts are with you

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Only just come on and found this. You and yours will most certainly be in my thoughts, and hoping for the best outcome.
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
I missed this in my previous catchup. So sorry to hear your news and keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hope that Chad has a speedy recovery. 
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
I have only just seen this and I am so sorry. You and Chad are in my thoughts and prayers.
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Kerri
I am sorry to hear your news, my thoughts and prayers are with you all
I am sorry to hear your news, my thoughts and prayers are with you all

Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Kerri, I just saw this as I was out of town for a long weekend. More thoughts and prayers heading your way!
I'm glad to read on the Facebook page that Chad seems to be doing (relatively) well. I hope his procedure yesterday went well.
{{{HUG}}}
I'm glad to read on the Facebook page that Chad seems to be doing (relatively) well. I hope his procedure yesterday went well.
{{{HUG}}}
WIPs:
Cats! (last updated 3/29/12)
Random projects for baby (last updated 6/9/12)
Engagement photo (last updated 6/9/12)
Cats! (last updated 3/29/12)
Random projects for baby (last updated 6/9/12)
Engagement photo (last updated 6/9/12)
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Any news yet? I expect kerbear is with her husband, but does anyone know her personally, so we can be kept up to date with Chad's condition and progress?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Kerri mentioned the Facebook page in her first post:Fljotsdale wrote:Any news yet? I expect kerbear is with her husband, but does anyone know her personally, so we can be kept up to date with Chad's condition and progress?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 8108373..1" target="_blank
WIPs:
Cats! (last updated 3/29/12)
Random projects for baby (last updated 6/9/12)
Engagement photo (last updated 6/9/12)
Cats! (last updated 3/29/12)
Random projects for baby (last updated 6/9/12)
Engagement photo (last updated 6/9/12)
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Thank you! I didn't notice that. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Im so sorry to hear this love and my thoughts are with u and Chad. Sending all the positive, healing thoughts ur way hunni.
Hope that he has a speedy recovery. 
- kerbear879
- Posts: 2877
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: Denver, CO USA
- Contact:
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Thank you so much everyone for all the support! Here's a quick update for those who do not have facebook.
Chad's still in the ICU. He probably won't wake up for awhile yet because the doctors have to monitor the pressure in his head and right now in order to keep them down, he is very heavily sedated. No one is sure of his prognosis right now and we won't know much until he wakes up which could be days or even weeks. It's up to him and how long he needs to heal. He does have a long road to recovery and will need rehab down the road. We are trying to be as strong as we can for him. Unfortunately, we still know very little about the accident as the police are still investigating it.
I'm hanging in there. I have my moments where I completely break down but I try to be as strong as I can for him. I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words, prayers, and thoughts. It means so much to me.
Chad's still in the ICU. He probably won't wake up for awhile yet because the doctors have to monitor the pressure in his head and right now in order to keep them down, he is very heavily sedated. No one is sure of his prognosis right now and we won't know much until he wakes up which could be days or even weeks. It's up to him and how long he needs to heal. He does have a long road to recovery and will need rehab down the road. We are trying to be as strong as we can for him. Unfortunately, we still know very little about the accident as the police are still investigating it.
I'm hanging in there. I have my moments where I completely break down but I try to be as strong as I can for him. I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words, prayers, and thoughts. It means so much to me.
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Great to see your post Kerri as I don't go on facebook.
I'll keep you all in my prayers and hope you keep hold of the strength to carry on.
H x
I'll keep you all in my prayers and hope you keep hold of the strength to carry on.
H x
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
Kerri I'm so sorry to hear your awful news. My thoughts and prayers are with Chad and you. This must be an unbelievably hard time for you all

Re: Need a lot of thoughts and prayers
TY for posting here kerbear. been thinking of you a lot. More
to you and for Chad too. Take care of yourself.