Page 14 of 21
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:52 am
by Juut
very sweet

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:20 am
by JA Fan
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/6/13
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
by Laughin-Stitches
Hahahaha cats are great hey

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/6/13
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 pm
by perftangel
Awe, kitty! Mine isn't a lap cat so I don't have to worry about it usually, but when I'm on the couch where there is plently of room she';ll jump up beside me. =)
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:27 am
by Squirrel
Here is an update of Isabella - with the apron finally finished.
URL=
http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Squir ... e.jpg.html]

[/URL]
I never thought I would get the darned pretty thing finished. Its been a real stop start affair lately.
Sorry, Tuppence is sound asleep so no pics this time.
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am
by karen4bells
She's gorgeous!!! Definitely well worth the effort you've put into her

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 am
by Laughin-Stitches
Looks good Sally!
Tuppence is recharging hahaha
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 pm
by rcperryls

Beautiful update! You are doing a fantastic job. Hope you've enjoyed the opportunity to stitch without feline assistance.
Carole

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:48 pm
by charmagne_capalad
Lovely update!

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:14 pm
by Rose
She is looking very sweet!!!!!! Well done working her!!!!!

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm
by Cecilia
Sweet.

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm
by calico
Adorable, Sally! Glad you made it through the apron at last!
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 pm
by Ceitidh
She is looking wonderful Sally. Love all your stitching that I have only just caught up on xx
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 am
by secondhandrose
Looks lovely, the design is so delicate.
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am
by bdwvr
I love your blackwork lady. She is out of control wonderful!
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 am
by LadyS
Beautiful work, Sally!

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm
by vanessanjf

Such beautiful work

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 30/6/13
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 am
by Squirrel
Why does it take just a few minutes to

several hours work????
Anyone any idea. It's all because I started a section of the 'coat' 2 threads too early. ggrrrrrrrrrr.
I have restarted it now.

I can keep it in line now.

Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/7/13 WHY???
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 am
by calico
Darn

!

Hope it goes better this time 'round!
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/7/13 WHY???
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 am
by karen4bells
BAD

Hope your stitching goes well for you and that mr

has hopped far, far away!!!!