Page 3 of 4

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 pm
by carolanne
really beautiful

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm
by karen4bells
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Absolutely gorgeous!!

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:47 pm
by Lulu22
Beautiful flowers :wub: congratulations on your wonderful finish :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:04 pm
by calico
:whoop: :whoop: I haven't been checking in lately and I can't believe you finished the hummingbird!!! it looks gorgeous and really makes me want to pull mine back out again :wub: :wub: Congratulations! I love the new start/almost finish, too!!!! :wub:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:10 pm
by Squirrel
:applesauce: :applesauce: Great progress on this lovely design and such beautiful even stitching too. :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:32 am
by Rose
Gorgeous work!!!!!!!! Love them both!!!!! :applesauce: :wub:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 am
by Mayzy
Wow, two very beautiful pieces!

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 am
by Irina
Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy that you like it :wub:

Midge, thank you so much. I do love orchids. My puppy ate almost all of them, so at least I will have orchids on my wall :D I haven't decided what will be next, I have to finish those orchids, but I am thinking about Dimensions - Row Of Love :D

Calico, thank you very much! You have to finish yours) lol) It is even more beautiful then in the picture) I love this project so much. I hate doing backstitches, but they make it very beautiful! :wink:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:09 am
by Oriettait
great finish!! Those orchids looks amazing :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 am
by Irina
Thank you very much.

Orchids are also done :D

Image

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am
by karen4bells
Congrats on another gorgeous finish!!! :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:37 am
by Squirrel
:applesauce: :applesauce: Well Done on getting the orchids done and they look so beautiful too. Great stitching. :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 am
by charmagne_capalad
Wow, another finish! Congrats! :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:37 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: Congratulations on another beautiful finish!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Carole
:wub:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:08 am
by Girlfriend
These are two absolutely gorgeous pieces! Great job! What's next?

P.S. Are you by any chance from Belarus?

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:06 pm
by Rose
So very beautiful!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 pm
by Irina
Thank you very much, everyone :wub:

Girlfriend, close :D I am from Ukraine, why?)

Re: Iryna's projects, Nov 2

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 am
by Irina
Today I am going to start a new project by Dimensions - A Row of Love. I like those pretty bear family so much! The project seems pretty big, so it will take quite some time to stitch. :D
Image
Image

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:01 am
by Squirrel
:D That is a lovely project to stitch Iryna and it certainly will keep you busy stitching for a little while. Just remember every stitch done is one still less to do. :lol:

Re: Iryna's projects

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 am
by Girlfriend
Irina wrote:Girlfriend, close :D I am from Ukraine, why?)
The way you spell your name. It would be transliterated same way from Belarussian. Lovely new project, by the way. I stitched it some years ago, really enjoyed it. Good Luck! :wave: