Our heating has been repaired!!
The engineer came at 8.15 this morning! I was still drinking my early morning
We are now Warm!
I am thinking, though, of those in Chicago and feeling guilty about moaning about our 'slightly' chilling weather. Also about those in Australia suffering the other end of Temperature Extremes!!
Stay safe Y'all!
I shall be happy to do penance and clear up any mess left in the S&G this weekend!!
I'm happy to hear you have your heater working now and hope that the severe cold and severe heat moderate soon for everyone.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I'm so glad to read your boiler has been repaired - hurrah for heat. Ours took 7 weeks to fix last year!
I do wish the weather would sort itself out and the polar vortex retreat back to the polar regions, and temperatures return to where they should be in the relevant parts of the world.
I hope those who need warmth warm up soon and those who need to cool down have cooler weather soon
I'm here for a deserved The Galloway Hoard project is completed -- or my bits, anyway -- well within time. No rushing around at the last minute, which isn't typical for me, tbh. That means I can get another UFO out! I might finish up the Faby Reily ornaments with a view to putting them into our EG branch show... other wise I'm not sure I have finished anything else what I still have to hand! Alternatively, I so think I hear the 4-year square calling me.
When I'm calling you-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo... Good luck with your square, but have a bit of a celebration first for that fabulous fantastical finish on the Hoard!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Absolutely well deserved congratulations! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Thank you! Thank you all. The drinks are obviously on me! I must say, I'm very pleased with the result of both my pieces, and delighted to have them completed well in time. I'll be at Regional Day, so I'll try to take a good photo of the whole project for you. In the meantime... is all on me (Milky Bars, too, if you can find some.)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
So happy to be back!! I started to get worried because the last time I was on a forum and this happened, they weren't able to recover the previous posts. I'm buyin' a round of Jameson for all!!!!