Page 3 of 46

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm
by Rose
Very Nice!!!!! :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 pm
by Kezzy
I am so disappointed that my camera has decided to pack up :cry: so I have tried to scan it. It's not a great image plus I have never used photobucket before but hopefully you can sort of see how far I've got.

I'm doing the speciality stitches but as the image is not at all clear, the different stitches aren't showing up. At the moment there aren't any beads, I have decided to put these all on at the end as I don't want them getting in the way of my frame when sewing the other parts of the pattern.

I hope to get a better image up when camera fixed :x:

Image

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Even so Kezzy you can see how well it's coming on, the colours are like jewels, beautifully rich!

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 pm
by ~threadbear~
:applesauce: :applesauce: C-F and Kezzy!
Both are doing really well.

Kezzy, I hope you can get a clear picture of the stitches for us to see soon, but in the meanwhile at least we can see the great progress you're making. :D

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm
by K1nS
Lovely work :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 pm
by mags
Very pretty CF and Kezzy :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 pm
by coffee_freak
:applesauce: good job on the specialty stitches!! i hadn't thought about the beads getting in the way as i stitch other parts :doh: ah well..i'll have to work around it i suppose..lol

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm
by Busy_B
coffee_freak wrote:[not sure what happened to my last photos..maybe a webshots glitch..the others are no longer in my album :(
I think it's something with webshots. My albums only have the square with the red x in them. Hopefully it will be worked out soon.

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:48 pm
by Lizzieh
Oh!! I'm trying to be so good and doing a set amount of the Phoenix Fairy each day before I'm allowed to pick this one up again so have done no more since I put the photo on here but this is making me want to break my own rules! :cry:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 am
by Rose
Kezzy that is looking so good. The colors are so vibrant and it will be a real treat when you can get a clear picture. Wonderful, wonderful!!!!! :wub:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 pm
by agi
These are really beautiful, so colourful and vibrant! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:29 pm
by RosemaryH
Absolutely loving these projects.

Rosemary

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 pm
by coffee_freak
i'm loving it too..i would never stitch something like this if it weren't for you all here...and i'm loving stitching it!

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm
by Slinky
Beautiful work!! It's going to be fascinating to watch these develop

:applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 am
by Jilly
They are beautiful :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm
by Kezzy
i'm loving it too..i would never stitch something like this if it weren't for you all here...and i'm loving stitching it
That is the only reason I am doing this. I would never have even known about the Papillon Creations if it wasn't for joining this forum and I love the fact that everyone shares in the progress be it by also doing the SAL or by watching from the "magic bench". :wub:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm
by coffee_freak
I know i'm updating a lot..but not only do I LOOOVE stitching this..
I'm trying to get more of you to.. :lol:

Image

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 pm
by K1nS
Lovely :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm
by mags
Beoooootiful, CF. :applesauce:
I will get around to it one day :lol:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 pm
by Lisa
great work ladies :wub:

hmm i think I may get this and put it in my stash :thinks: