Page 3 of 8

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm
by JuWildman
Gorgeous design, and looking great! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:35 am
by Rose
Fantastic work!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 am
by kerbear879
Terrific job! And I know exactly how you feel but stitching is very therapeutic and it helps me escape at times and makes the anxiety and depression easier to deal with it. Hang in there! :hug:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 am
by ChicagoMay
Omg I love this! Where did you purchase the chart?

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 am
by Imme
Thanks for all the well wishes. I start the new job tomorrow and feeling really nervous about it, but I am hoping it will all go well. I also wonder if most of the problems recently may have been from the old work environment as they make the work very stressful.

ChicagoMay, this is a kit from Dimensions cross stitch that comes with everything. You can get it from lots of places like Ebay, their web-site, even Amazon.com.

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:57 am
by Like_Fine_VVine
Great job :) .... glad to hear things are going a bit better for you and I hope they continue looking up!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 pm
by vanessanjf
Good luck with the new job tomorrow. Your stitching is lovely :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm
by willow
Good luck with the new job :D

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:20 pm
by Imme
It has been awhile since I've posted a progress picture. I always feel like I haven't completed enough to make it worth the while to post a new picture but once I do get to posting then I do realize how far I have come along.

I did get away from it again for a few weeks since the last post, but now with the weather changing and your inside more often again, I am picking it up more often. I have been tempted to switch back to Glory of Autumn (since it is that time of year), but I am enjoying watching my mountain grow so it is hard to pull away from this one now. Oh, what to do :thinks: , I guess that is a good problem.

Image

Image

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm
by karen4bells
:wub: I think it is coming along great! Love the colors in it!! Looks like it would be very pleasant to stitch :)

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:30 pm
by Rose
Beautiful work!!!!!!!!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 am
by pamelam
It looks gorgeous! I love the sky! :wub: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:04 am
by Corey.G
Wow this is absolutely stunning, and you are making such great progress on it. It's hard to believe that the background is done in half stitches because it looks so full. It must be nice though because you can just fly with half stitches.

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 am
by dwitt
Love it! :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 am
by tiffstitch
This is really beautiful, the detail you're getting in the mountain is fantastic!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am
by Jamielea
Lovely :wub:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 pm
by Like_Fine_VVine
:applesauce: :applesauce: Great progress! I'm enjoying watching that mountain come together too :D, I don't blame you for being conflicted on what to do. Enjoy!!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
It's looking gorgeous, great work!

As for the dilemma, why not take the winter months off and stitch both :-)!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:34 pm
by mig-3
That's looking great.

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 pm
by vanessanjf
Beautiful work :applesauce: :applesauce: