Page 25 of 27

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 13th June

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:30 pm
by Carole
A quick update of Garden Cat.

Image

I've finished page one now but there isn't much more done than on the last update. I do have an excuse though. This little poppet has been keeping me busy and distracting me from pretty much everything else.

Image

Image

Image

We fetched her just over a week ago and she's really settling in well. Frodo loves her and keeps chirping at her. She follows him round and is very relaxed around him too. Sammie isn't convinced yet but we're getting there. So far Rosie hasn't spotted that I play with threads and yarn, but I'm sure she will soon.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:49 pm
by karen4bells
Beautiful update on your stitching and what a gorgeous distraction!! Rosie is adorable!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the dark mark under her left eye---makes her very unique looking!!

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Very pretty update on your stitching! and adorable picture of that precious little girl. How old is she? Looks like she has settled in quite nicely. She is too adorable!

Carole
:dance:

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:18 pm
by richardandtracy
That photo counts towards my daily squee.

Carole, you are obviously as besotted as we are by Maine Coons, and have fantastic taste. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, and the stitching's nice too... :wink:

Regards,

Richard.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:46 pm
by stitchhappy18
She is absolutely adorable. :wub: Beautiful stitching too! :applesauce:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 7th April

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:35 pm
by mysterystitcher
mouselady wrote:Great job! Congrats.
I had to read this far before I dare to say I am happy that S the cat is back to her old self. I am sad you had to change the fabric to that cat picture. I am sure you tame it, though. That sampler is lovely. The one you call Sunken Treasure or something.

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 12th April

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:38 pm
by mysterystitcher
Tia wrote:Frodo is so adorable!!!! Your samplers and birds are lovely :applesauce: , can't wait to see more of Precious Dreams. Can you tell I love cats?
Hey, I love cats too, even I can't have one because of my lungs. We had cats and one of them turned out to be a girl that had not been spayed. She got involved with one certain unneutered male and the consequences of that act, those 4 little purring friends, sensitized my lungs. But I can always admire stitched cats.

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:47 pm
by mysterystitcher
karen4bells wrote:Congrats on a wonderful finish!! It came out great!! Your new helper is adorable as can be!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I can't but agree.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:52 pm
by mouselady
I think that is a wonderful distraction! But your stitching still looks lovely, and progress is progress.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:32 pm
by mysterystitcher
R is such a lovely kitten! You have stitched beautiful projects. Stroke the pretty fur of all your cats and listen to that sweet purring while you stitch.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 pm
by Carole
rcperryls wrote::applesauce: :applesauce: Very pretty update on your stitching! and adorable picture of that precious little girl. How old is she? Looks like she has settled in quite nicely. She is too adorable!

Carole
:dance:
She's just over 14 weeks old and is very adorable. Also quite feisty :D

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:01 pm
by Carole
richardandtracy wrote:That photo counts towards my daily squee.

Carole, you are obviously as besotted as we are by Maine Coons, and have fantastic taste. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, and the stitching's nice too... :wink:

Regards,

Richard.
They're such a beautiful breed, not just their looks but their personality too. So yes, completely besotted :wub:

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 am
by Squirrel
A really lovely update but rather eclipsed by adorable Rosie - she is beautiful. I can well understand the distractions you are having to lovingly cope with. :lol: Enjoy the fun times and cuddles with her - your stitching will always be there but a playful kitten soon grows up. :D

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 am
by sina28
A very nice update on your stitching, but Rosie is just adorable :wub: :wub:
I can well imagine that she is distracting you from your work, but how could you possibly be mad at her?

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:14 am
by lavenderbee
Like you colourful stitching but :wub: your feline distraction. What a beautiful distraction she is too. Sooo cute. Thanks for sharing & look forward to seeing Rosie grow. :applesauce: :D

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 5th July, with kitten pics too!

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:03 pm
by Carole
Apologies for not being around much lately. Sometimes it's hard to find time for everything that I want to do. Working full time is great for the bank balance, but not good if you like to do lots of crafting :roll:

I've managed to get a bit more done to Garden cat though. I concentrated on the cat as he straddles page three and four so once I've finished him and the last few flowers on page four, I can concentrate on page three. The cat just needs the rest of his tail and face so he's nearly done.

Image

Talking of cats, Rosie is completely settled in now and is being a very naughty little tortie. She's so adorable though that all you can do is laugh at her and take photos. She has masses of character. Love her to bits :wub:

Image

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 24th August

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:56 pm
by kandifloss
Very nice update, love all the bright colours :applesauce: Your cats are adorable :) :)

Kandi :rainbow:

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 24th August

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 pm
by Squirrel
Now how could animals that beautiful be naughty. They are both gorgeous wee girls.

Love your update on the cat and you are making good progress in spite of the lack of time. A pretty update. :applesauce:

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 24th August

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:04 am
by fccs
I love your update and your kitties.

Re: Carole's WIPs - UPDATE 24th August

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:51 pm
by rcperryls
fccs wrote:I love your update and your kitties.
That says it all!! :applesauce: :applesauce: :wub:

Carole
:dance: