Page 27 of 27

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:29 pm
by rcperryls
Sidewalk (the sidewalk in front of the house where I grew up had a big crack)

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:57 pm
by Serinde
Lines and squares (is that two?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhRm-NW54g

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:03 pm
by rcperryls
rhymes

For us the rhyme was not so nice.

Step on a crack, break your mother's back
I don't remember there rest of it but I think it was all pretty nasty.

Carole
:dance:

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:39 am
by Serinde
Nursery

(I remember that, too. Prefer Milne.)

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:22 pm
by fccs
plants

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:02 am
by Serinde
Hellebore (Christmas Rose)

My lovely neighbour have me one for Christmas! :P

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:14 pm
by fccs
(Christmas) cactus

Re: 2023 Word Game

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:29 pm
by rcperryls
desert