Page 4 of 5

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:37 pm
by MaggieM1750
Owls are done!
It is surprising how different the colors are from the cover photo. The only one I changed was the last owl.

Image

Now to start on my AAN sunflower

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 pm
by Rose
Super CUTE!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 pm
by mags
Love it :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 pm
by karen4bells
:wub: :wub: :wub: Great finish!!! I love it!! :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 pm
by socialsue
really cute! I think I have that chart coming my way soon! Thank you for sharing your owls with us.

socialsue :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 am
by Squirrel
:wub: it Maggie and such lovely neat stitching and great colours too. Great finish on this one. :lol: :dance: :dance:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 am
by stitchingmae
Great finish.

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am
by meerkat
:wub: lovely finish :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 am
by Louise1262
Love it :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am
by Cecilia
So cute. Great finish. :wub: :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:07 pm
by msufly
It looks wonderful! Love it.

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
by stitch addicted
Just love your owls!!!!

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 pm
by Oriettait
Love the owls! Great finish :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:19 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: Those owls are too adorable. I love the blue owl winking and the plaid owl waving. what a great design and beautiful stitching!

Carole
:wub:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm
by vanessanjf
Awwwww they are so cute!! :wub: :wub: Well done :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm
by bookknurd
Love this one! Great job.

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- Owls are done

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:53 pm
by Nimble stitch
We'll done :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: they are so cute!!!

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- I've got photos!!

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 am
by MaggieM1750
With my mothers sewing skills, I got a few projects finished this week.

Eskimos
This project I finished the stitching quite a while ago. Finally turned it into something- since mom had her sewing machine out. This one will be living at Grandmas house.

Image


Owls
This is going to my friend Margaret, for her new reflection spot.

Image

Snowman
This guy is going to my friend Beth. She LOOVES snow.. she has been one happy lady so far this winter. We just had sparkle snow on Friday.

Image

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- I've got photos

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:19 am
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: I remember when you posting pictures of these pieces as you were stitching them and loved them then. Now you have made them even better with these perfect finishes. Great job!

Carole
:dance:

Re: MaggieM1750's stitchery- I've got photos

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 am
by Rose
Those are wonderful finishings!!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce: