Page 4 of 46

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm
by Rose
:dance: That is ok CF we love the up-dates it makes us feel like we are doing the stitching. :lol: Did you say you are doing the one with the specialty stitches????

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm
by coffee_freak
haha no not that brave..lol..just cross stitch..but there are a few specialty stitches in them..

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 pm
by RosemaryH
Update as often as you can because this is such a lovely project to see so I could look at it time and time again without getting bored.

Rosemary

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 pm
by Kezzy
Oh CF I really must get my camera working (and my needle!!). You have done loads! I love the colours you have chosen :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 pm
by Slinky
These are all so stunning I have just handed over my £1 and downloaded the first part. I have so many WIPs just now, I need another like a hole in the head, but hey!

Marvellous work!

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 pm
by Lizzieh
Had time to do some more of this and when I got it out I decided to change my colours so here is a new photo.
Image

Still not 100% sure about my colours but it took me so long to frog the last ones I think I will have to stick with what I have now!
CF yours is looking beautiful and makes me wonder if I have made silly colour choices.
Liz

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:18 am
by coffee_freak
I cheated w/ the colors. i knew if i chose them..i wouldn't be happy..lol..so I used the sample she gave on the site.
but thanks! i did chose this set out of 4 possible (maybe 3..can't remember)
I did work a bit more on it tonight..and more tomorrow and I should be done.

i love your colors !

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 am
by Rose
lizthebob wrote:Had time to do some more of this and when I got it out I decided to change my colours so here is a new photo.
Image

Still not 100% sure about my colours but it took me so long to frog the last ones I think I will have to stick with what I have now!
CF yours is looking beautiful and makes me wonder if I have made silly colour choices.
Liz

Oh Liz I love this coloring!!!!! It is really pretty and I think they go very well together. The other version was very fun also but this looks so good and bright. Wonderful work :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 am
by charmagne_capalad
C_F, you've done great LOADS! It's looking GREAT! :applesauce:

Liz, yours is looking LOVELY as well! :applesauce:

Well done, ladies! :dance:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 am
by ~threadbear~
Well Liz, I love your colours and seeing them with that lovely gold :drool: just might be what tips me over the edge. I've been determined to stay away from a SAL at the moment, no matter how much I like them, because I really didn't want more than 2 projects on the go at once, but I'm seriously wavering right now!

Looks fantastic. I :wub: it. :applesauce:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 am
by Mabel Figworthy
Liz, that is so pretty!

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 am
by RosemaryH
Love your colours Liz. I really would have liked to join in this SAL but decided that as I have done the last two that I should do some of my others before making a further commitment.

Rosemary

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 am
by Lisa
i have just paid for it, but wont be doing it for a while yet, want to finish some of my wips before I start anything else. Gonna be strict with myself :lol:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 pm
by ~threadbear~
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I really didn't mean to. I only went for another look, and then ...well, :oops:

So there it is, saved in my file. :shock:

Of course, it will just sit there now until I have finished my surprise sampler, I am determined to have no more than TWO on the go at once. :shifty:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 pm
by Lisa
tb, once we've finished some of our wips, we can have our own SAL if you like ;d

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:13 pm
by ~threadbear~
That's a great idea Lisa!
:dance: :applesauce: :dance:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 pm
by coffee_freak
woohoo i'm done! except for a few beads..which i have to wait to put on till my daughter gets home from her friend's house so she can entertain my 3yo boy..he loooves digging in my beads and buttons..lol

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:35 pm
by mags
Papillon have now got a gallery up of Castles in the Air :D

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:41 pm
by coffee_freak
awww ty mags! they all look sooo good! i can't wait to get my beads on mine and send in a photo..need to go look and see how to do that.. :thinks:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm
by mags
Don't they all look gorgeous. :D
I won't get round to doing mine very soon, but I really can't decide what colours to use.