Page 5 of 17
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 am
by Mrs Milkybar Kid
Lovely work as always Carole - good luck with sorting out your startitis...at the moment I seem to have immunity against that!
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 am
by karen4bells
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 am
by Lessa54
Great page finish

Good luck with startitis - I fear it is incurable

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 am
by megan_bright
This looks great so far!!! Poor kitties are worn out lol
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:46 am
by Cecilia
well done on finishing page one. It's looking good.
Good luck with fighting your startitis. the only cure is for us to cheer you on with this as it will look amazing when complete.

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm
by nachosmiley
Congrats on your page finish Carole and co.!!

I agree that it is a lovely rock wall, you can even see the shadow starting to create the depth....amazing how much detail you can get in a wall! Can't wait to see more on this one!
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm
by coffee_freak
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 am
by geekishly
Congrats on finishing a page. And look at those tuckered out cats.

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 am
by claire81
great work

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 am
by Juel
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 pm
by wwdiva
Beautiful work and delightful kitties. My projects always have a little cat and dog hair worked into them, no matter how hard I try.
I'm a newby to the group, so this may likely be a question asked before or a tip discussed previously but I noticed in the photos that your fabric is marked in grids. I've been stitching for decades (literally) and have not seen this before. It this something you do before stitching or do some fabrics come this way? And do you find it helpful?
Very interesting.
Diva
BTW - I truly am the least Diva like person in the world but it's from something long ago and easy to remember.
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am
by rcperryls
This thread
What is Gridding? is in the Tips and Tricks section. There are quite a few other threads where gridding and ways to grid are discussed.
New Gridding; and
Questions on gridding on 25 ct; I never heard of gridding until I joined this forum and learned about HAED and gridding. I use it for all HAEDs and some other projects, though when stitching over 2 I don't. If you do a search on this forum on gridding fabric you will find lots of info. If you do a google search, you will find all kinds of information and videos. I find it makes stitching large projects so much easier. Not perfect because I still make mistakes and have to

, but not as often and usually not as massive.
Carole

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 am
by wwdiva
Thank you Carole
I will be starting a tough project soon (Christmas Wishes from Dimple designs) and will read about before starting. I'm so used to counting but always willing to try new techniques.
Cheers

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
by Carole
Lovely update Carole. It's coming on beautifully.
Love the two photos of your helpers. They look adorable all sleepy like that

Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:55 pm
by Raine
Ah, just caught up with this delightful thread.

your cats soooo much. What a sweet project.
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm
by rcperryls
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck page 1 finished! 11/12/
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:36 pm
by Parksfarm
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm
by calico
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm
by karen4bells
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm
by LadyS
Re: HAED:Dancing with the Cat - Kuck: update 1/4/13