Page 5 of 5

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:08 pm
by fccs
Wow, you're fast!! And it just keeps getting cuter!!

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 pm
by Squirrel
What a wonderful update Jenny and I love the expression on the horses face :lol: Great stitching. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 am
by Carole
Great progress on a lovely piece :applesauce: :D

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 am
by Oriettait
I am glad to see you back! you are working on some really lovely projects :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm
by Kjers10
Thanks all :D

I'm going on a 2,5 weeks winter holiday down south in my hometown. I hoped I would finish the growing chart before I leave thursday morning, but I don't think I can manage it.. Have a lot other things to do as well, as washing clothes so I have something to were on my holiday, clean the appartment (oh yes, I really need to do that, should have done it last week :P ), marking mathematics tests that my pupils have tomorrow, writing a group assignment for my master study +++ And I don't want to take that stiching with me on my holiday, since I'm going to live with my sister, and she smokes inside her house. So I need to find something else to take with me...

Maybe Peter Rabbit wants to go on a holiday?
Image

Or maybe the owl pillow wants a trip?
Image

Or maybe some christmas cards, that is easy and I don't have to pay much attention?

Who knows - time will show - have some days to decide :)

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:18 pm
by karen4bells
enjoy your holiday!! I hope you manage to get a lot of rest and are able to do some stitching---both of those smaller projects look amazing!!!!

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 pm
by Rose
Have a good time on your holiday!!!!!!!

Those look like fun littles!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 pm
by Kjers10
This is how they shall look while finished:

Owl pillow up right:
Image

Peter Rabbit:
Image

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 pm
by karen4bells
:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: LOVE the owl pillow!! I can't wait to see the next update!!! And Peter Rabbit is just simply too cute!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 pm
by rcperryls
ooooooooo so hard to pick one. :thinks: I think I'd take the small ones for cards. Easy to stop and start depending on how you spend your days.

Carole
:tizzy:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 am
by Squirrel
:D Have a wonderful holiday Jenny and enjoy it all. Love your updates too. :D

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 03.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:40 am
by tiffstitch
You're spoiled for choice with all of those. :) Have a great time!

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:46 pm
by Kjers10
This is how far I got before I left home this morning:
Image

I ended up taking with me the owl pillow (I did all the other owl things at the picture last summer)

I also took these with me. I got a gft card from my brothers at the local stitching/knitting shop at x-mas, and haven't started on any of them yet:
Image

I chose those because I had forgot that Peter Rabbit had a horrible pattern, so I need peace when I stitch that.

/Jenny, at a hotel in Oslo :)

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:05 pm
by Oriettait
great progress!! :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:18 pm
by Rose
The progress is wonderful and what fun to get to start 2 new ones while you are away!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:31 pm
by karen4bells
Great choices and fantastic progress on the grow chart!!!! Oh I just love the bottle ornaments--the little elf looking guys are sweet :wub:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:37 pm
by lavenderbee
Your projects are lovely & nicely stitched :D The new ones will be lovely to see when you start them. Look forward to more updates :D

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:00 pm
by tiffstitch
Great progress and choices!

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:53 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Love the growth chart! You've made good progress. Have fun with your new projects. I especially like the elves. They are adorable!

Carole
:dance:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 pm
by Squirrel
A lovely update Jenny and I love your new charts too. It will be lovely to see them growing beautifully in the time to come. :applesauce: