Page 5 of 9

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:32 am
by Garnet
Well done Nicola, it is beautiful.

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:06 pm
by Nicola Main
Due to work and family distractions I've fallen a bit behind with my SSA! I'm on part 4, part 5 came out last Friday and part 6 is coming out tomorrow πŸ™ˆ however it is not a race and I will get there eventually :)

Image

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:11 pm
by wendywombat
Really Pretty! :wub:

So, another comes out tomorrow, but unlike fresh flowers, they won't fade away before you stitch them! :wink:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:20 pm
by Roland
It’s beautiful.

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:41 pm
by rcperryls
wendywombat wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:11 pm Really Pretty! :wub:

So, another comes out tomorrow, but unlike fresh flowers, they won't fade away before you stitch them! :wink:
I agree! And they will never die, even if you don't water them. Especially if you don't water them :roll:

Carole
:dance:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:47 pm
by Garnet
Oh this is so lovely, such beautiful colours and beautiful stitching.

Don't worry about keeping up with the dates of the releases Nicola, our lovely hobby isn't a race and as long as you are enjoying the SSA, that's all that matters.

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:19 pm
by Steam.Jo
Nice! Looking forward to seeing more of it when you get the time :)

Jo

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:28 am
by Squirrel
I love the mix of colours there. I am sure you will catch up soon, :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:03 am
by Nicola Main
Thank you everyone it is so enjoyable :) today I finished part 4 :whoop:

Image

Image

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:32 am
by Steam.Jo
Well done :applesauce: You have a nice long weekend to look forward to. If you are lucky you might be allowed to do a bit more :wink:

Jo

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely stitching! Looking forward to Part 5. How many parts are there to this piece?

Carole
:dance:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:28 pm
by Roland
That really makes it pop. 😊

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:33 pm
by Nicola Main
rcperryls wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 pm :applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely stitching! Looking forward to Part 5. How many parts are there to this piece?

Carole
:dance:
There are 16 in total Carole :wink:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17 pm
by Garnet
Absolutely beautiful. Well done Nicola.

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:13 pm
by fccs
Beautiful! It's fun to see this one progress.

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:07 pm
by vanessanjf
So pretty and such beautiful colours :wub: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:58 am
by Squirrel
WOW what an array of colour that design is displaying and oh so beautifully stitched. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:52 pm
by karen4bells
Squirrel wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:58 am WOW what an array of colour that design is displaying and oh so beautifully stitched. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
I agree!! Absolutely loving this!! Beautiful stitching Nicola!! :applesauce:

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:20 am
by Steam.Jo
Hi Nicola,

I was wondering how you are getting on with your secret stitch along. We would love to see what it looks like :)

Jo

Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:56 pm
by Nicola Main
I've been lured away by Bothy Threads so the SSA has been put away for now whilst I stitch this amazing kit from Rachel Froud a new designer. It's called Paradise and I'm really enjoying it but not having much stitch time, I just do a bit when I can.

Image

Image