Page 5 of 8

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm
by 3madspaniels
I love the colours in this one. It's looking beautiful.

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm
by gyork
wow this I'd first time I've seen this one, great progress

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm
by Juel
Great update! The colors of the sky look stunning :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm
by Rose
Beautiful work!!!!!! :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm
by ~threadbear~
Oh this is lovely! It's going to look great. :applesauce: :applesauce:
:)

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 pm
by nicgoss
Amazing!!!! :dance: :dance:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 pm
by meerkat
Beautiful :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 pm
by tiffstitch
Looking great! I love how the mountains look! :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:22 pm
by JuWildman
Great progress, I do love this design :wub:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Oh wow :wub: !

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm
by ange34
Great work :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm
by Raine
Gorgeous!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 pm
by Imme
Thanks for all the nice comments. It might help motovate me to continue on with it. :dance:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 am
by charmagne_capalad
Amazing! Amazing colors! Amazing project! :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 pm
by Fizzbw
What an amazing project! Wow wow wow.

Niki xxx

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm
by Carole
That is a gorgeous design and you're stitching it beautifully :)

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm
by Emma1977
Beautiful colours and great detail. :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated Sep 23/15

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:01 am
by Imme
Now here is one that has not been updated in 4 1/2 years!!!

I haven't done much on this one since I have been working on other projects but now this is my only WIP which feels good. I have begun working on it already and gotten some done this past month. I have been enjoying it again. Almost got to the left side done, only about 10 rows below the lowest stitch will be the bottom.

Image

Image

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:02 am
by Allyn
:applesauce: This has such lovely colors in the sky and water. It's going to be beautiful. :applesauce:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated March 26/11

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 am
by richardandtracy
This does look rather special. I look forward to seeing more of it.

Regards,

Richard