Page 1 of 6

I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 pm
by agi
Actually, I applied to more than one jobs recently, but the latest one is: a shop assistant position at a stitching shop. :lol:
I don't know how much they pay but it cannot be less than my teachers salary, and just imagine being sorrounded by all that stash! :wub:

It was funny, when I was sending in my CV, I decided to downgrade it. I left in all my education and work experience, of course, but I didn't attach the 3-page publication list :lol: But I did attach a link to my photobuckets page where all my stitching can be seen. :lol:

Wish me luck.

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 pm
by mags
:D Good luck Agi, hope you get the job. :x:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:32 pm
by Corey.G
That sounds fun. Good luck.

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:36 pm
by corby_stitcher
:x: for you Agi.

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm
by hanma
Oooh, fingers crossed!! :D

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm
by Angel
Good Luck Agi!

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:52 pm
by XandraS
That sounds ideal for you Agi, hope you get it. Will keep my fingers crossed

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm
by karen4bells
Sending all kinds of good luck vibes your way Agi!!

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:00 pm
by Pengwenn
Wouldn't it be great if they paid you in stash? :dance:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Now there's an idea, Pengwenn :-)!

Sounds like an ideal job, Agi, :x: :shamrock:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm
by minij
Good luck Agi :x: :x:

Is the shop in Budapest? or would you have to move if you got it? :thinks:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 pm
by thatrabbitgirl
What a wonderful opportunity! Wishing you the best of luck! :shamrock: :x:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm
by dollystitcher
Oh I do you you are successful Agi, good luck :shamrock: :shamrock:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 pm
by Lili
Good luck!!!
:hug:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm
by RosemaryH
Good luck Agi. Definitely not a paid job, just the joy of spending time with loads of stash.

Rosemary

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm
by shjordon
Good luck! :x:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm
by meerkat
Wishing you :shamrock: with all your job applications Agi.. the stitching shop one sounds like a stitchers dream :x:

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm
by Midge
I really hope you get it Agi.
Imagine the pleasure of that job maybe they'll even let you stitch for the shop when it is quiet - samples etc. With your teaching skills, you might be able to run classes for them. WOW!!
That will be another reason to visit you if you get the job, I could come out and do one of your classes.

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 pm
by tiffstitch
:x: for you Agi! That sounds ideal, and what's starting to be my dream job. It would be worth the pay cut! :)

Re: I applied for a job

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 pm
by K1nS
Good luck! if I got a job working in a stitchy shop all my wages would go back into the shop :lol: